I Just Wanna Say Gears 5 is Great

ahhhh yeah I remember those days. Where at launch night it took forever to find a game and then the meat shield was the most OP thing ever!!! oh and what about the problems with the smokes… those where the good old days ha ha ha ha.

Best meme I’ve seen yet. Good job bro.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::sob:

The best sarcasm ever!!

9 Likes

Just stop lol Gears suck only to those who get their ■■■■■ kicked on it lol

This one might be the best yet.

2 Likes

I gave the game a shot today hoping. But the crap I saw was bad. My ping was 18 and others had in the 20s and 30s. I was shot by a player and killed from around a corner. The player slid to the wall and then just popped a shot. I could not see them. The kill cam shows them slide to the wall and then just spin and pop a shot. I was actually not in that either.

And I had point blank shots not do anything. I would not care but when you walk up close and shoot a player after working around behind and they just pop off the wall and shoot a wall to your left and get the kill something is bad off. Pings were great so not sure the issue. But I had 2 actually terrible bad misses give me a kill and then spot on hits not.

So I finally deleted the game and am done with Gears. I just wanted this to be great. Could not get any of the people I played Gears with on this. And I guess it is time to move on.

1 Like

Those smokes were something else, remember sliding down rivers stairs or blown out the building

1 Like

The stairs on Jancito will always be trigger for me for the rest of my life ha ha ha.

1 Like

The rag doll effect was ■■■■■■■ hilarious. People using it to knock someone down from the River tower? Also hilarious lol

My personal favorite was the kung fu flips. Nothing beats seeing a character backwards roll 100ft into the air

2 Likes

My mom reminds me that Gears5 is just on a opeum habit right now so addmitting it to rehab is the Best thing

1 Like

Battlegears

1 Like

This works better than it should.

Is being on gamepass hurting Or helping TC finacially Because techniclly being on gamepass is not a sale Your just selling memberships

1 Like

Haha, good troll.

I actually came in to show support to someone who liked the game, and respect him for voicing such an unpopular opinion, lol… :wink:

You got me…

4 Likes

@Link23809 Omen misses you

3 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

It’s a kick to the balls because they expect players to buy stuff from the commerce store. What they didn’t anticipate on is the serious backlash on their unfinished trash game no one wants to play.
But it’s a Microsoft title, not like they are hurting for money. That would explain why they never want to take the time for updates to fix this trash game.

It’s at 29.99 right now. They will probably start giving it for away for free when you buy a year of Xbox live lol

1 Like

Technically it’s trash? It’s strongly considered one of, if not the actual best technical showcase for UE4 to be released to date.

Kill cam isn’t accurate btw. See ya!

2 Likes