I Just Wanna Say Gears 5 is Great

(“Offensive” memes hidden to protect your Snowy bodies)

Now, on a technical level—Gears 5 is trash.
On a storytelling and writing level—Gears 5 is mediocre at best.
On a customization and storefront level—Gears 5 is pointless and unsatisfying.
On a gameplay level—Gears 5 feels boring and off putting.
On a fanboy level—Gears 5 is just truly disappointing.

But on a meme level—Gears 5 is up there with Anthem and Fallout 76 as far as I can tell. And I love it.
Such great toxic threads every single day, ranging from “They’re forcing a female lead on us,” to “This makes sense if you’re a jew,” some true jems, but let’s not forget our favorite, highly-demanded Delivery Driver Mac that they totally didn’t re-roll in the shop because they didn’t have anything slated for the next week.

Some truly great memes and the dumbest forum posts I’ve seen in a very long time.

So I just want to invite you all–to share your favorite Gears 5 and Gears 5 Forum Memes here, so we can all have a laugh at this dumpster fire that took the great memories of our favorite game franchise and burnt them faster than a slow worker in Auschwitz.

Buster Outtie!

22 Likes

This by @Mark36111

30 Likes

OP: “Such toxic threads bla bla bla”
Also OP: “Gears 5 is trash bla bla blee bla”

6 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

If anyone has sway at the GOW subreddit and can get memes unbanned, that would be great.

Huh…I entered this thread full of rage and ready to rant…I leave pleasantly pleased.

12 Likes

I entered this thread cause of the title and the fact your pic was showing as last poster, though ooooh this is gona be good

And it was but for the wrong reasons

Also leaves pleasantly pleased :blush:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA. Nice bait-and-switch, Buster

3 Likes

This thread amuses me greatly

2 Likes

The multi of Gears 5 is a pile of crap so high it gives for tons of memes.
Here are a few:

g5%20sucks

17 Likes

I clicked on this thinking, “This blokes a nutter”, or has a low understanding of greatness, and then i read the sarcasm and was so pleased, and as it has been mentioned before, “Pleasantly Surprised”.
All i can say is, give this chap a medal, maybe get a job at The Coalition. Someone needs to do it right, The Coalition seem to need a guide.
And, thank you, for giving me faith in the Human Race.

1 Like

16 Likes

Cool story bro

2 Likes

yeah it’s such a good port, I mean game they removed split screen hord and escape and it doesn’t even render properly…

EXUDES QUALITY!

1 Like

I don’t know, man, Gears of War 2 had a pretty horrendous launch as well. It’d take you like twenty minutes to find a game, and when it finally did… you really wish it didn’t. The matches were borderline unplayable.

But yeah, great meme. Lol

3 Likes

21 Likes

Now this… This is it.

1 Like

This is a really great game if you think its bad your a tard

4 Likes

Good googly moogly

1 Like