I hope G5 has a better team building logic for ranked

Omg… I played solo last night, first time in a while…

Lost every game (koth) because every game I was teamed up with people who had no clue how to play the game… EVERY game… Bronze, maybe Sikver, beginner unranked… No clue at all, total bambies…

The opposite side always had two more players who knew how to play: if I had no help in my team, they had 3 people who knew how to play. In 1 game I had a really good team mate, then it was us against 4 good people on the other side…

I was able to fing games almost instantly… You know what, TC? Take a little bit of time extra and keep searching for teams which have members much closer to each other in skill.

As was mentioned many times before, 1 onyx with 4 silvers doesn’t equal 5 golds (or whatever).

Its impossible to play without a team, and you penalize teams…

Great…

Some people would argue that Bronze/Siler/Gold players are the smartest in the game :wink:

But Gears 5 does indeed use much better algorithms and from what it seems, it’s now on a per individual mode basis and takes into account ping and skill level too.

Also, bigger playerbase means better matchmaking.

3 Likes

Yeah we need to stop seeing 0-14 players in these lobbies. Clearly they’re not having fun going 0-14 and none of their teammates are having fun in a 4v5.