"I Have Approximate Knowledge of Many Things" achievement stuck at 98%

So the achievement for completing 50 consecutive waves of Horde on Insane as a Scout … completed it once a couple weeks ago, but the tracker registered only 98% (meaning I did 49 consecutive waves I guess). Well, I completed it AGAIN today and I know that I completed it as my Insane Survival bounty unlocked for me, yet the achievement did not unlock.

Per some of the troubleshooting steps, I have deleted my account from my console and setup the account again. I have also performed a factory reset on my console (keeping games and stuff) and it still has not unlocked. Please let me know what needs to be done in order to fix this. Thanks!

Deleting both the local and cloud save of Gears 4 could help as well, another thing is to make sure that after you start from Wave 1 you do not restart at all (in Gears 3 I ended up not getting a Long Haul ribbon because I restarted to Wave 1 and then finished it) and that could be an issue with Gears 4 as well.

Deleting your saves will only delete your campaign progress, all your multiplayer stats and whatever else (cards, skins, etc) will still be there when you log back in.