Gears Forums

I got suspended for 1 & 1/2 hours for Idling. All I did was go take a piss

I can’t tell you how many matches I’ve played where other players idled the entire match and didn’t get kicked. I went to piss and came back to find I was kicked for idling and suspended for an hour & a half. WTF???

never heard of that one before…

2 Likes

During a match? Why didn’t you go before? Or after?

1 Like

It took you 1 1/2 hrs just to take a piss? Ooook.

3 Likes

Good

3 Likes

You weren’t playing with yourself in there were you? My pp’s never got me suspended before.

3 Likes

I’ve gone mid match to piss and never been kicked… Weird

2 Likes

Maybe he has " a pissing problem of some sort " :smile:

the recommendation here would be to go taking a leak before playing ANY game .

1 Like

You: “OK… Let’s go for a piss” :slightly_smiling_face:
Game: “Piss off” :unamused:

8 Likes

Back in the day that wasn’t an issue. People played while sitting on buckets and cleaned up when the session was over.

I had an extra large bucket. I don’t think they make em that size anymore but they do have a variety of colors to chosse from.

4 Likes

LOL, if you couldn’t tell already the community is tired of people not playing or quitting every game.

5 Likes

I feel sorry for the friend here… I mean how could we be angry at him if he just wants to take a leak ?

its a human right in almost every part of the known world @Cortisowl

1 Like

Ya’ll don’t keep a jug by the gamer station?

Shame on you.

3 Likes

I’m not angry at him. I feel sorry for him too but some how I have a feeling it might be more than #1 but he might be too embarrassed to say after all, people in these forums have excellent manners.

4 Likes

I’m angry at some people here 3 at most , however the rest of the people here 99.97 % I’m friends with …

staying on topic @Dmbledore I really hope he could buy the " extra large bucket " that you mentioned before , in that way he could do piss and taking a dump without losing any match at KOTH or any other online game while at it

that could surely work.

1 Like

Size matters!

2 Likes

LOL. I’d post a link to some places where those “extra large buckets” can be found but since those companies aren’t paying me to advertise their products, I won’t.

However, there is still hope for him as a google search will produce ample results.

3 Likes

My man’s been taking notes from the Colonel 100.

3 Likes

Playing for hours homie.

Hey grandpa, we’ve got Esports diapers now. No need for a bucket, just go while you play. No mess and just toss when done.

Only 600 iron for the Gears themed ones

4 Likes