I discovered something I want the whole community to know

If you return your character’s thumbstick to its neutral resting position; once you have initiated a wallbounce transition… the following happens. 1. You have less or no restraint on your wallbounce speed. 2. You can wallbounce cancel faster. 3. You can roll on accident less. It doesn’t matter what direction your character stick goes, return it back to neutral position no matter what type of wallbounce your trying to do. Utilize it, every time you wall-bounce. Yes, I did update my pdf book thread with this knowledge as well.

Now since I don’t plan on making anymore threads for awhile. (like till gears 6 comes out) I’ll also ask the sound effects department to test the following out as well.
Place a microscopic microphone in someone’s stomach… but in a safe area of the stomach away from acids that could melt the microphone. Now have the person drink a carbonated drink. (Doing so before or after the microphone is placed) Now have the person wash their mouth out with mouth wash… gargling. If the sound effect sounds good… implement it as a sound effect with one game effect or more… with one or more guns causing this to happen.

3 Likes

Don’t wait until Gears 6 before posting again. Your ideas are too brilliant and unique!

7 Likes

Umm… people, we need volunteers. Stat!

2 Likes

Lmao. Please don’t go anywhere.

1 Like

Don’t leave it too late. I mean, if there’s any hope of getting your ideas included in GOW6, then you’ll need to make more threads like this long before GOW6 actually comes out so TC have time to implement them!

I’m sure there’s equipment which can do this externally. I mean, doctor’s use stethoscopes to hear the insides of your body…

2 Likes

Bro asking TC to pull the Ed Edd n Eddy strat.

4 Likes

Why the hell not? Ooh, might as well add jawbreakers to the Fabricator to keep up with the theme :joy:

2 Likes

I have a feeling you have a very disturbing search history.

Dude over here talking about getting a microscopic microphone in someone’s stomach. Who’s gonna put it there? A surgeon? Is Ms. Frizzle gonna shrink down in the magic school bus to put it there? Osmosis Jones?

Edit: Just get the halo Pug

2 Likes

Holy moly, at this rate you’d be able to tell us the secret formula for the Krabby Patty.

Keep it up, interested in seeing how many more secrets you find out :handshake: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

The education system has truly failed us

1 Like

Shut up David. Stop stifling the creative visionaries!

3 Likes

as someone who doesnt do anything but bounce down hallways backwards for no reason at all, im pretty sure that doesnt work.

1 Like

I think Shepard uses a translator for some unknown language, and something gets lost in translation.

We have an education system in the US?

2 Likes

We need more out of the box thinkers like OP

1 Like

Unfornately or fornately Unless I just can’t help but post… thinking about gears or have been playing gears to initiate spontaneous thoughts that I just can’t help… I’ll probably not post.
I will though whenever this happens, but I get the feeling it’s all on hold for awhile. Could possibly be because I’m not playing much gears or thinking about it, and have other priorities at the moment. I don’t think so though, got to form a band, and allow things to initiate within me first as always. (Then got to know how to analyze/interpret, identify, and apply it. Less impulses to post what first comes to my mind now.)
@SnubbbS it’s (this discovery is) sort of similar to holding the left thumbstick up, for the most part. However, you don’t have to stick to one style or direction to benefit from this “discover”. Also you don’t have to be so specific with your wall angles to have it’s benefits working for you. (Something you have to do when you just hold the up position on the left thumbstick for the most part.)

Also thanks for all the support guys and girls. I was surprised and pleased to see all the positive comments. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What did you think of my comment?

1 Like

Lol that’s funny and well appreciated… such a great comment that makes me laugh out of sheer greatness. Speaking of nickelodeon indirectly, are you the real Josh, from that nickelodeon show “Drake and Josh?” I was wondering where you’ve been. If you are… (however, very unlikely.) you give me nastolgia man! Respect. (Also, Love the gamer pic I’m a fan)

He is. Dude is a huge gears fan

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it.
@Forza_Cali no need to reply to my question anymore. Cedar_On_Mid did already. You can be annoumous if you want. I’ll totally understand. Long live the 90’s!
Most my memories about life are from the 90’s. And/or alot of My important memories. The one’s that help shape who I am today. In that sense the 90’s will live on through me, and anyone else… who’s got the 90’s groove or blues?.. What generation are you? What’s your favorite memory from that generation? (Directed to all who read this, and want to share.)

1 Like