I can not get first victory of the day

I’ve been playing all morning and I’ve won a few games and I have not gotten that reward, I’ve noticed well and I have not achieved it

Make sure it’s been 24 hours since last time.

1 Like

the counter resets at the same time each day. similar to the daily reward card. I think that is 10am local time to Vancouver. So in about 5 and a half hours it should reset.

1 Like

Yeah, it has to be every 24 hours, I used to get a bit confused why I wouldn’t get it when it first came out but after that I just figured it was once every 24 hours.

1 Like

You will only get it once every 24 hours :+1:

1 Like

This is incorrect. Its based on when you last play. People in this are saying 24 hours, I thought it was 22, and another person on the old forums correct me saying 20 hours. Im not entirely sure which it is, but its not at a specific time.

Thats weird because at 6pm every friday i get my Coalition Bounty box and then shortly after, my first win of the day bonus (providing i win) but prior to this time i wont have either.

1 Like

Interesting. Will reach out to TC and see if i can get a specific answer. From memory Octus said 22 hours but I don’t want to speak definitively without having a reference.

1 Like

I’m also trying to find the tweet Octus put out about the ranks updating once every 2 hours …

1 Like

As others have said, the first win of the day doesn’t seem to reset at a specific time. The daily rewards, however, reset at midnight Pacific time (3am Eastern), TC’s local change of day. I’ve been online in-game when midnight Pacific rolls over and received a new daily reward.

1 Like

The first win of the day bonus resets every 22 hours. I have double checked this with TC and this has been confirmed to be the case.