I can not access the services of gears of war 4 help

Necesito ayuda para desbloquear mi cuenta por favor me aparece el error “BIGELOWE” si alguien sabe como desbloquearla me seria de mucha ayuda
el juego funcionaba normalmente el dia de antier y pense que seria una limpieza en el servidor pero no, simplemente no puedo jugar online, saludos

I need help to unlock my account please I get the error “BIGELOWE” if someone knows how to unblock it would be very helpful
the game worked normally the day of antier and I thought it would be a cleaning on the server but no, I just can not play online, greetings THIS IS ON PC WINDOWS 10

Google translate please!

1 Like

MY GAMER TAG ES MarcosRexCM

I need help to unlock my account please I get the error “BIGELOWE” if someone knows how to unblock it would be very helpful
the game worked normally the day of antier and I thought it would be a cleaning on the server but no, I just can not play online, greetings

Try a hard reset on your console, it should fix your problem…

Edit: You appear to be a pc player, trying clearing your cache and restarting the game.

1 Like

it did not work :frowning: thanks for the help

Is your network connection stable? Are you connecting via WiFi?

1 Like

https://gearsofwar.com/en-in/games/gears-of-war-4/bigelowe

1 Like

of course , thanks for your help the problem is fixed it looks like a temporal error , Greetings :smile:

1 Like