Gears Forums

I apologize for how I behaved in the past

Humanity is varies and there are those who decide to forgive you and those who do not

although sometimes others can overdo it

I admit I was wrong

I apologize to all the players and moderators

Signed: Inconceivable92

1 Like

@GhostofDelta2 I don’t understand this … do you have a clue my friend ?

Again…

4 Likes

Time heals all wounds.

2 Likes

I think this guy really needs Jesus our Lord and Saviour . :smile:

4 Likes

Who is this guy? This is the second post all about him. Is he in lack of attention outside of the forums in the real world or something. This is a forum for Gears Of War man. Keep these types of threads or posts on your personal Social Media sites.

@TC_Clown Does that remind you of something? :crazy_face:

1 Like

He should be talking about Lancer Gl’s ( freedom lancer) , locusts, Marcus, Skill Cards, Ammo capacity or Lancer topics… but he still trying to connect with us regarding his emotional problems man.

Maybe he got upset at everyone cause he cant get out of silver.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA! A classic apology thread

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

1 Like

I’m starting to think it might be Link’s alt account. :rofl:

Its a guy who has spent the past 4 years constantly asking for harder difficulties to be added to campaign.

Wait, you really know who he is and he has a history here?

Yes, but I am not sure why he is making an apology thread.

Maybe its because of his previous thread when he asked what people thought of him and he got mainly confused or trolling responses.

3 Likes

Wow @GhostofDelta2 I wonder if you would recognize me in 2 years time !!!.. I mean you almost know everyone here :smile:

1 Like

@GhostofDelta2 doesn’t know me at all. He’s a horribly inconsiderate human being.

2 Likes

I know you intimately.

2 Likes

:heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

I love you so much sweetie. We’re going to be having a lovely date this week with 2v2. :heart:

1 Like

I can’t wait.

1 Like