I AM AD0PTED weapon skins for Gears 5?

Hey guys! I AM AD0PTED here.

It’s been a while but with the release of Gears 5, I figured it would be a good time to ask this again.

Would it be possible to re-release my weapon skin designs for the fans again, based on the contest winning skins I made in Gears 4? I don’t need any rewards for it, I just really would like more people to get to enjoy the skins since they were made for this awesome community!

I spent a lot of time and research before making my designs, and wanted something that the fanbase would seriously enjoy. Just curious if a modern version might be made available for everyone in this current and awesome iteration of Gears!!

What do you guys think? Skin designs are at the top!

5 Likes

Yes please,awesome designs my friend,I certainly would love theses back in Gears 5😎

1 Like

Well if there was something like an official weapon skin design competition again, then I guess you could enter. But I would personally prefer different designs, this time. Some skins do get old.

1 Like

Oh for sure, I’d definitely love to design some new concepts given the opportunity. Is there anything in particular that would be a pretty interesting design that hasn’t been made some time before?

Yes please!