I am a terrible human being

What is wrong with me.

28 Likes

“My b” riiiiiight :smile:

I was about to say something nasty but instead thought that maybe Paduk was a mean troll and you only served justice, plus this is the first time I smile today so maybe you’re not so bad… maybe.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Bad Person

7 Likes

When it’s time to go. It’s time to go. That player shouldn’t of been f ing around lol.

4 Likes

You dirty peasant lmao that was unreal

1 Like

Evil Plan

5 Likes

Hahaha! LOL… but yes, there’s a special place in hell for the likes of you
:joy:

4 Likes

You will burn at the stake for your treason!

4 Likes

I’ll take “Why is the Gears Community so awful?” for $800 please

4 Likes

Funny part was you typed sorry.

You could end the animation by switching weapons.

Hope you were reported for unsportsmanlike behavior.

10 yard penalty.

7 Likes

common man you’re not so bad… .you take care of a lot of ferrets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happened to me once. They both laughed and then kicked me just before heli arrived. Felt bad man.

4 Likes

The only thin that would’ve made it better is if the paduk player did the thanks emote :rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha oh man that’s great

1 Like

Back when you could still spam emotes so much, I played a match of Escape on The Trap (the one with the 3 paths that shut off at the start). One was of course private Casan, constantly spamming that trash laugh all the time. We each took our own paths and the third person was already dead by the time we reached the room where the paths meet and that Casan was still doing it. At that point I just shot him down, laughed a couple of times at his DBNO crawling body and then just quit. F that guy, I didn’t even care if he reported me or not. Ever since I just quit out when people still spam emotes. IMO, it’s still too much, it should be two emotes max, then 30 seconds pause. This isn’t Fortnite.

2 Likes

613qQZuL0zL.SX466

2 Likes

LOL that stupid casan laugh is so triggering though so good u did that :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve done that to someone before too! It feels good, to do something bad sometimes! Mwahaha

1 Like

That is rather funny. But that player would have still got the cards and xp, right? As long as one gets out, all 3 get the rewards yeah?

If so, that is just a bit of harmless fun. But the person that kicked team mates from the game right on the LZ is out of order. Unless they were trolling and messing about during the run.

2 Likes