Humping and TBagging - "being an idiot"”git gud”

I was just wondering why is it ALWAYS the mexican player in last place going around humping and tbagging???

6 Likes

Lol I noticed this too

My buddies and I got sick of being humped by this enemy so we did a team hump. I beat the guy down while everyone with Diamond skins kicked him, humped him and shot in the air. It was marvelous. :joy:

He was not very good. He learned what a good team is capable of and his bad decisions got him no where.

12 Likes

Sometimes I wonder how people would react if all of this wasn’t a fictional video game and was real (including the killing).

3 Likes

Lol, quite the thought eh?

So many angry players out there with hostile attitudes. It’s really sad.

1 Like

It’s a thing in that culture. Very aggressive. Very personal. It’s what it is.

9 Likes

They wouldn’t fair well in real life combat in actual war zones that’s for sure lol :laughing:

4 Likes

I just wish that culture was more aggressive in rolling out internet from after the year 1998.

12 Likes

Back in the late 90s and early 2000s people were a lot more friendly and there was less aggression and people were more respectful towards one another especially on their preferences on entertainment. Nowadays we get too many online only elitists who often look for trouble and have no understanding on people being different from them.

8 Likes

That’s very true.

I’ve made friends with people from all over the world. We’re all different in ways but we also get along very well. But there’s something about many players today that make it impossible to communicate with peacefully.

3 Likes

I think it’s because this generation has waaay too many people that are spoiled or have been manipulated into embracing malice and hate. Heck sometimes harmless texts that are generally neutral can be taken the wrong way and are met with unnecessary aggression. All the more reason why I prefer voice communication over text majority of the time.

2 Likes

If only you knew how many times I’ve sent a text message that clearly defines my intent and tone yet someone took it the wrong way. These same people don’t care to talk on the phone but then they complain when they can’t decifer the tone of a message. :pensive:

4 Likes

I dont know why you see tbagging as a sign of hate, it has been in video games for so long now it will always be a part of video games, like gears it goes along with trash talk. It gets the opponent annoyed, the opponent might try hard to go for that guy and then might make mistakes. Tbh i find it funny when someone bags, it isnt a sign of people being manipulated into embracing malice and hate

1 Like

Should have an achievement tied to T-bagging already or humping. Shadowrun had one for T-Bagging.

2 Likes

ahhhh those days when where there was no Party Chats… PGR2 and Gears of War good times

Gonna bag you from now on kid.

You think im still gonna be playing this ■■■■ game bazz…

They are all internet warriors they wouldn’t do something similar in real life. I tell you a story from gears 1 times. There was this guy who would always trash talk and t bag me, he was so full of hate. Then one day I came across a guy which knew him in real life. he knew everything about him phone number and where he lived. So when I gave him a call on his phone number telling him who I am and that I’m on my way to him he nearly ■■■■■■■ his pants haha. Told me he would call the cops when I show up. He was like 1 hour away from me. Since then he never talked trash or would tbag me. But back then when he knew he was “safe” nobody would find him in real life, he talked like he was some straight og haha.

1 Like

This story just makes you sound like an absolute freak tbh. I do not understand why people get so upset after bagging and trash talk. Hypothetically, if he had have carried on would you have gone to his house? Because i would have carried on, if someone wiggling the analog aticks on their controller quickly gets you angry enough to get their phone number, threaten them and then potentially drive to their house to do something, then i think you need to go back to playing single player games. The only person that comes out of this situation looking like a gimp is you.

4 Likes

People get upset because game is meant to be fun and when someone is t bagging you or trash talk game is no more fun

That is when it is most fun. Gets it competetive, gears has always been a competetive game and if you dont want it to be then play social, tbagging doesnt make the game less fun, if people really get that aggrivated about someone wiggling an analog stick then honestly i think they should just stay away from shooter games. The coalition/epic clearly dont think it is that much of an issue seeing as they keep putting long as executions in their games

1 Like