Hows everybody doing on the beta?!

Now that I’ve downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers, loving it, no crashes. Running super smooth.

As much as I think the ranking system is broken (Going down after winning matches with MVP) I just hit masters rank!

What rank is everybody else at?

Just hit level 94 too, what’s the haps people!

2 Likes

@Krylon_Blue and I hit Master rank!

1 Like

I am diamond 2 on Koth and am Re-Up 1

1 Like

So you can re up on the beta? That’s awesome

Yes you can. But it doesn’t give you anything, neither does it show in the lobby it only says level 1-2-3-4-5, nothing more. So basically I am lvl 1 again.

1 Like

Ah okay

My friend got Masters Rank #1.

1 Like

PC Player here

1 Like

Everyone getting this Masters rank :joy:

Top 100 and I know so many already.

Definitely bugged again most likely.

1 Like

Also likely as its early on so plenty of spots in the top 100

The first 100 spots would have been claimed really fast, tech test is like 9 hours strong now.

A match = 10-20 mins?

That would mean a rank within 1-2 hours.

Yeah but easy enough to break in for good people. Plenty of people that have no idea what they are doing in this tech test.

You’ve already made a separate topic and posted again here :sweat_smile:

There is an official bug report thread.

It’s literally pinned at the top.

1 Like

I moved his thread to the bug reports thread so it actually gets seen.

Edit: He doesn’t seem to understand elevation. (I know some walls can be shot through)

I never get why people post in random threads when we have pinned ones.

1 Like

Just doesn’t seem right - Masters Rank everywhere.

Because I dont see the pinned ones on my screen. Not everyone sees the same thing :roll_eyes:

They are literally the top threads. Anyway, your thread has already been merged into the official thread for bug reports.

Do you want me to send you a screen shot my my top thread? It’s not on there for me bro.

Yes please. Then I can see what is going wrong.

Edit: Hit the Latest tab.

Ya was looking for a offical thread this hole time. They just now popped up for me to see, with the red pins. Thought I wasint looking in the right area and after the 3rd time looking it’s there now. Sorry for pointless threads

1 Like