How to solo escape

Hi everyone ! I’m little new in escape mode but i want to progess alone. Which map is the easiest to beat on solo ? Is it possible to beat it on every difficulty ? Can I find some video for example ?
Thank you :slight_smile:

From my experience The Clock is very doable to solo. I know others have mention The Surge also for speedruns. And also it depends on how leveled up your characters are.

The Clock is by far the easiest. I’ve done this several times using Cole, but I expect it’s possible with quite a few different characters.

Forever is currently not bad if you can get a good non-existent spawn. TC have messed it up so now alot of the enemies don’t spawn in but it’s random. You need a high-power character though cos you still need to fight a few stronger enemies like Scions or Pouncers even on a favourable spawn. Just bear in mind one of the mutators is x4 enemy power which stacks on top of the earlier x2 one as well.

I wouldn’t recommend The Surge though - it requires alot of luck and some of the mutators just add lots of extra enemies, including one which gives you lots of Scions.

1 Like

Lahni and Mac are lvl 15 but Cole, Keegan Lizzy and Clayton are still lvl 1 so i’ll level them up and i’ll play on the clock :slight_smile:
Thank you !

Mac is generally used for solo runs

There are a few videos on YT using him to solo Master hives

2 Likes

I doubt those videos are good anymore especially with the the many tweaks to escape since the game first released.

1 Like

Yeah they’re still good

2 Likes

I was able to do Master solo on The Hive and The Hive - Past Hive with a properly levelled Mac not too long ago, I’d say those video guides still work. You won’t get high placements on the leaderboards solo though.

2 Likes

Join Escape with 2 other people. Let them die. So at least you escaped it solo.

2 Likes

I can solo Master Clock as MAC , Its easy depending on whether or not there’s elite drones in 2nd Act

1 Like

Lahni can solo hives ok if you’re good enough with melee characters, the right build(Venom Blade, Thrill of the Hunt, Mid Range Resistance, Close Range Resistance, Venom Resistance) and willing to wait for venom as well as knowing the maps good enough. Would recommend maxed or Level 4 skills for resistances and TotH for higher difficulty solo runs. I’ve done a few Insane and Incon runs solo with her, as well as mastering The Descent solo when I was bored once.

Otherwise, as others said, Mac works too. I’d say Cole can also work if you have enough experience with melee characters. The Mines can also be done on Elite with Lizzie, solo.

If all you really want is a direct answer, I would direct players to The Clock, as others have said. It is the easiest hive right now by far(excluding Forever if spawns bug out), though the Drone Elites on it can sometimes be a bit of a pain. Have not tried whether it is doable on any difficulty solo myself.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your good answers I really appreciate it ! :grin:

3 Likes

I would’ve suggested you to check IFreeMz youtube channel, he had tremendous tips for Master solo Escape, but I think it’s may obsolete by now because I’ve lost track of which maps got refurbished…

2 Likes