How many people bought the game?

Personally I pre ordered the gears 5 Xbox one and also pre ordered the ultimate edition on the Xbox store. Wondering how many people just got the game because of game pass

1 Like

Gamepass and I’m glad I did

5 Likes

First time I haven’t purchased a LE Gears game and that’s because I already had GP prior to them announcing it’ll be available on it day one and ran out of room for the Jack toy.

So in short, got it for GP.

Gamepass bayBEE!!!

1 Like

Nope, full price, then got GP for $2 for the Xbox live it had. Might have something to do with why I’m trying so hard to stick with it despite everything

I purchased the Ultimate edition as I like to actually own my games instead of only having access while subbing.

Welcome to the sunk cost fallacy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I got it on gamepass, way better value that way… the PC gamepass had plenty of other good games on it imo

1 Like

Gamepass

1 Like

I thought people were over exaggerating how bad Gears 5 was so I had to see myself. I got it on gamepass last weekend and hate the game already.

1 Like

Bought the game outright.

There may come a day when Game Pass doesn’t exist anymore, so it would be alright for me if it went away tomorrow. Not very likely, but still, anything is possible.

Also I like to play some of my games offline. Game Pass doesn’t allow you to do that.

2 Likes

It appears I’m in the minority of people who actually bought the game.

1 Like

Bought the Xbox one x with code (Gears 5)for my son,and the ultimate edition disc for myself

1 Like

Yup, extended xbox live for 2 years and got game pass for that period for $1… So no, didn’t buy the game… Glad for it.

1 Like

you can’t play Gears 5 offline :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got the Ultimate Edition for $110…
Sold for $20 Halo Reach Pack
So $90 for the game with a Steelcase

Ltd console and extra Kait pad.

Doubt that’ll come to be, and at this point I’m sure MS would rather see the entire Xbox brand go down than give up on GP. Too much investment has gone into it and if E3 has taught us anything this year, is that that is where the industry is shifing, or at least shifiting to something similar, with MS leading the charge.

2 Likes

You can play the campaign offline. Because I have already done so.

I deeply hope this is rubbish sarcasm.

ohh, sorry, i didn’t know that, I actually thought it was all online only… never mind :slight_smile: