How is Gears 6 Story work

I killed JD. But how does that affect gears 6 … I finished campaign a little late…

You killed JD? That means Marcus hangs himself in a cutscene at the beginning of Gears 6. Also, Del gets JD’s girl. But don’t worry. If you don’t like it, you still have time to change it. Re-do the final Act before Gears 6 comes out to see Marcus live and JD get the girl.

5 Likes

Dang

1 Like

Please restart the Campaign and kill Del! :angry:

#JDsLifeMatter

4 Likes

#wedontknowand wewontknowuntilGears6comesout

4 Likes

Canon del die so we don’t know yet how gear 6 gonna work if they go canon or choice base

1 Like

I fear because BLM they won’t kill Del… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Terrible. Poor decision to even be in the game!!

Bring back Guardian to ranked permanently!!

3 Likes

Perhaps the in-game banner is foreshadowing? :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think that will be the deciding factor if they do with a Del survivor canon route. Cause it had nothing to do with politics and if they drag that into the game, well, I doubt it would receive a very positive response. Their obnoxious BLM message that never disappears when you already viewed it dozens of times is already annoying enough that it gets plastered on my screen every time I launch Gears to play a game, not get bothered by irl politics.

3 Likes

I still wonder if they’ll do a Telltale Games and whoever you choose, it doesn’t matter as neither will be in the next game and the other just ‘went away’ due to grief.

I killed JD in my playthrough. Have no regrets, lol!

2 Likes

Screw you, JD killer! :angry: (:upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

What if someone killed both in different playthroughs to see both endings?:thinking:

1 Like

Then it is a “It don’t matter if you’re black or white” for both Del and JD! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Damn some of you aren’t loyal… You spend most of the game with Del but then decide to kill him off because Marcus is your saving grace? :confused:

3 Likes

Well I saved Del in my first playthrough because of him sticking it out with Kait even when he had no obligation to and because I thought it would be the most likely choice for Kait to pick Del instead of JD at that point, with all the considerations given(relationship between Kait and Del, Kait and JD and the respective actions of both of them).

1 Like

I often feel like the only one who saved JD cause I actually like JD. If it was my choice I would have played the whole game with JD and Marcus, or even JD and Fahz and then kill either Kait or Del. I Didn’t get that option unfortunately.

2 Likes

I killed off Del as well. I feel like JD’s character had more growth. Also I didnt want to do that to Marcus. The poor man has lost almost everything including Doms tomatoes.

3 Likes

It was a tough call as I never like to lose a squad-mate, but in the end I choose to save JD. I then watched the other “ending” on Youtube… lol
I based my choice on a couple of things:
1.) I felt Marcus had already lost enough, and both JD’s parents fought hard to give him the opporrunity to live in a better world.
2.) JD’s character was more developed and intertwined with the other characters then Del’s was.
3.) JD and Kait had a more interesting relationship, and the on/off tension made it more entertaining.

5 Likes

I killed JD on my second play through to see Marcus reaction.
I don’t know , Dell is cool and a nice guy, JD was not likeable in 4 but redeems himself in my eyes in gears 5.
No good choice for me.

1 Like