How do we get execution and dodgeball back. STOP ROTATING BAD RANKED PLAYLISTS!

How do we get them to stop rotating and put actual ranked game modes in? Gnashers only and TDM are not rankable!!! Put in the good classics that made the game!!!

4 Likes

Yep just signed on for first time in awhile was excited to play until i saw the ranked game modes. Absolutely pathetic, turning it off and not even playing, time to uninstall.

1 Like

We wont get em back because the new gears community are scared of single live modes… everybody wants to be a shotgun hero montage player so they want game modes that have hella respawns for more chances to get that clip…they have no idea how to preserve spawns and play smart because they never played single life modes… this resulted in tc getting rid of those games modes all together because of this scary ■■■ playerbase we have now…its ashame i wish they would bring back execution or gridiron or something like that…but because of how people play now there wouldnt be enough people playing single life game modes to even keep it alive…gridiron proved that…and i was a gridiron player…

2 Likes

Exactly how I feel… well see how the future unfolds…

Warzone was my thing… 1 slip up & it’s over… if you go off down. You’re most likely dead.

A true chess match…

Back when you had to be skilled, no bouncing, no special control schemes…

That was a different kind of vibe…