How do I play with more experienced players in social

As someone who is “more experienced” and mostly plays social, you’re better off just playing ranked or hopping in a custom lobby if you’re looking for better competition.

Me: Play ranked with me

NEN: Too sweaty

1 Like

What can I say, I find it fun steamrolling randoms in social :smirk:

I’ll play 2v2, but you only want to play KOTH and frankly, I just don’t feel like getting lancered lol

1 Like

I have to say, there are few feelings better than entering a social lobby where there is some trash talk between everyone, and you end up outplaying everyone by a long shot.

“Pffft. Wasn’t even sweating”

1 Like

My favorite thing about social lobbies is that I always get hate mail telling me to go play ranked…

But pretty much the reason I primarily play social or customs is there’s nothing to play for in ranked, you know? At least with the old system, there was a leaderboard you could aim for. So for me, I’ll still play 2v2 or FFA since those are fun still, but stuff like ranked KOTH and TDM are just filled with annoying players who spray lancer hoping to get an elim to boost their chances of moving up in rank. It’s just not fun anymore since they put in the “quota” system. Old screenshot, but I pretty much haven’t play ranked (aside from 2v2) since week 3 since there’s no point.

1 Like

You would love ranked with David and I.

We have so much fun.

2 Likes

Yes. We laugh, we cry, we sing Johnny Cash songs. Good times

1 Like

@III_NEN_III well I gotta play 5 games of social to get my main account un-banned from ranked. I’m tired of using my alt. So at some point maybe you can carry me in some quickplay games lol

1 Like

When the new season starts, I’m down to play some ranked KOTH.

@TC_Clown I can’t carry you too hard. You at least have to get 2000 points per game lol

2 Likes

Dude I struggle to cap a hill. Not possible.

Fine, you can have all my downs.

1 Like

He already takes all of mine…

2 Likes

Lol

@TC_Clown what’s your K/D now? :yum:

1 Like

Higher than Kyle’s

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Stacks don’t matter pal

1 Like

If you’re that eager to de-rank, sure.

1 Like

Lol, what do you think more experienced and sweaty players do? Preactive, cross, play smarter… more defensive. It just kinda seems like you want an entire lobby of Gnahser users who are slightly worse than you but still know what they’re doing. Your solution? Just go and host custom FFA lobbies with shotguns only.

You’re not going to find this in Quick match, and you dont want to play ranked, so…

Played my 1st game of KOTH in Op 5 yesterday lol

But simple as to why I went against my hate, the game before that I played my 1st FFA in 2 months, and won lol so I was like well sh*t I can’t end the Op with diversified 3/4, I gotta suffer through it to at least get 1 win… wasn’t expecting it to only be 1 game cause I got 15 Caps, 7 Breaks, 42 Eliminations and MVP… but that’s the benefit of still being Bronze 1 there lol

Works for me, Clown can hold the camera.

3 Likes