How do I play with more experienced players in social

Genuinely curious if I have to do something to get with better players, especially in the new event gun game. When I play online it’s when I’m bored and want to toy with players, I’ll walk around and let them shoot at me till they either run away or start knifing at me, haven’t had a good gnasher skirmish in quite awhile! It seems like 90% of the players have never even picked up a Xbox controller, help! And no I won’t play ranked, wayyy too much camping and waiting… I get it you can pre active and hard aim your lancer /:

You get friends?

This hasn’t been a thing for 2 Ops by now.

3 Likes

turn on crossplay

2 Likes

you could try customs there’s usually a whole bunch of FFA lobbies up

2 Likes

Crossplay setting is only for Ranked iirc.

1 Like

I really, really, really don’t understand why people want sweatier games in social. People go to social to avoid sweaty players.

TL;DR
Play ranked

5 Likes

Suggesting people to play with friends on these forums is toxic.

4 Likes

Yeah, silly me.

2 Likes

If you’re a good player, playing FFA is really fun and since your only complaint with ranked was lancers and camping, neither of these really exist in proper FFA.

1 Like

What are friends

2 Likes

Clearly not me :disappointed:

2 Likes

I thought we were lovers

1 Like

Play ranked or private

1 Like

Play ranked

2 Likes

Can’t be until I get the notification…

Or am I suppose to be a mistress???

2 Likes

Me: Herr wanna play koth?

Herr: bleep no

Me: ok…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind playing Koth with you. I do mind playing against Pablo and his 150+pings squad though. And since TC seems to be all about inclusion we will never get a “low ping only”-setting for MM.

Also; I’m garbage at versus so you’re not really missing out.

3 Likes

You think Herr would play with us?

1 Like

He’d better!

@HerrKatzchen tomorrow? I usually play on Fridays with my best friend @Aloha_its_Kyle (shhhhh)

2 Likes

I’ll get trinity to be our 4th

1 Like