How can be possible?

How can be possible that a previous generation console had an IA stronger and smartest than the generation of current consoles???

A char of super street fighter II turbo is stronger that the gears 5 bot, the IA can respond to the attacks, it can make counter attacks, antiaereals, and when the opponent only put deffenseon the round, it can do rapid attacks to distrack the oponnet to break its defenses…

But in Gears 5 is a terrible deception…

In Gears of War 3 cpu’s IA in versus mode, have no perks (like double health, double damage, etc.), but it can respond on the stage, when the cpu’s capture the ring in KOTH, 3 of the cpu’s IA soldier can plant granades to avoid the opponet attack on the future and defender the ring… cpu’s IA can take bullets and weapons from the floor, and can capture the ring in KOTH… IA cpu can attack behind the player and can use random skins from the game repertory to simulate a player as a player online…

In gears 5 cpu have no strategies to fight… it only shoot to the player slowly, and give the player the chance to kill them… and only use the default skins…

Gears 5 is a scam!!! I thought that the cpu’s will get more difficult, because the game have two levels over the original game (inconceviable and master)… but it was a ****** SCAM!!!

I cannot play with people online because they only think in “win” and win and win and win, and, when they’re bad and play bad, they left the game as if nothing passed… THAT’S TOO BORING!!!

Besides! I CANNOT PLAY WITH THE BOTS BECAUSE IT LOOK LIKE THAT BE WAS PROGRAMMED TO FOOLISH PEOPLE PLAYERS!!! THAT’S NOT ONLY A SCAM, IT’S AN INSULT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!

What happen with the TC team that had programmed an super horde IA’s cpu??? I saw that, and I played that, the cpu’s responded to the players movement, I could see that the enemies drones ran to the player to attack us (with its perks in inconceviable level)… what happen???

This is stupid!!!

Another questions… it’s too hard to copy the damage data of the main weapons of the game to back to the active recharge to game??? It’s too boring not to see the active recharge on game… and…

It’s to hard to put the Gears of war 3 rules, not for online, but for offline matches??? Other games had the option to change rules to play with the ancient rules, like Guilty Gear x2 the midnight carnival for Xbox and PS2, the game had the option to play with the rules of Guilty Gear the missing link from ps1 to do an example mention…

Please someone respond… because that’s too stupid and it isn’t a fault of the pandemic situation… it was before the pandemic situation…

1 Like

That post is a scam.

1 Like

This post is comedy gold.

Although I must admit, it started off well and referred to specific issues (although the comparison with Street Fighter is a bit odd, but points for originality!)

But then it all got a bit hysterical.

5 Likes

Just a tad :joy:

1 Like

'cause game have 1 year man!!! 1 YEAR!!! and is the same bull***!!!

more and more people come to that conclusion of Gears 5.

1 Like

Some truths are universal.

1 Like

Intelligence artificial

I think so

1 Like