Horde Map Rotation TC answers

Whenever I get the chance to watch a Developers Stream I always ask regarding Horde Map Rotation and until today I never got an answer.

Would’ve liked a little more comprehensive detailed answer but at least it’s something: “We have talked about it but right now it’s NOT at the top of the list

What do I read in those words? plain and simple, not going to happen.

2 Likes

TC has mentioned a few times previously that its something they wanted, but missed out on due to other priorities. Major support for Gears 4 has ended so they won’t be adding it.

They tend to skip or gloss over questions that have answered before.

Most of the time players vote for their favorite maps. I don’t really like voting I just let it play out.

Since when can you vote for horde maps?

1 Like

Gears 2 and 3 Horde.

2 Likes

This is gears 4 or am I in a time warp?

It was never possible to vote for Horde Map in Public on Gears 4. :wink:

1 Like

They applied a new map rotation every month for the first 12 months (the 2 new maps always had a bigger chance of being available than the old ones) plus they banned certain maps from horde and you still think there is nothing they can do about it?

I’m not asking for major UI changes nor map voting or map banning or whatever, just a change in the way maps drop in horde.

2 Likes

Apologies, I misunderstood.

No need to, just an honest discussion with the little information we have at our disposal. All good.

1 Like