Horde Mania (HM) - Discussion & Feedback

I couldn’t imagine how to play with Randoms that Wave after wave with Aggressive Enemies , it’s Fun & Challenging

But nearly 50% of the Waves have Sentinels + Guardians…sounds Weird.

It may seem the Best Horde Event by Far honestly.

What’s your Opinion? Do you feel satisfactory?

I like it, but its downside is like any other event … it’s in public matchmaking.

3 Likes

I think I have to restart or is it expected to have hidden mutators ?

1 Like

Ehh…it’s Familiar when the Event just begin within several Hours like previous event.

Just need some time for the Event to Warm-Up

2 Likes

Mutators:

Survivor
More Health
More Lethal
Regeneration
Regen Penalty
Aggressive Enemies

same as Regular Horde

2 Likes

Its awesome but the boss waves need more bosses present at the same time.

2 Likes

The only thing I don’t like is that we don’t get as much as energy from the taps like we do in frenzy and the wave breaks in between end a little too fast that I barely have time to perk up.

1 Like

Maybe we’re playing in the Easy Map…Forge isn’t really Hard at all.

I mean Ephyra, Pahanu, Regency, Reactor will Feel the Pressure when those Bosses present.

It’s Icebound nearly all the time, which isn’t a great map. It appeared like 5+ times while Asylum only appeared once.

There’s not a lot of time to capture tap, collect energy from tap and perk at same time. It’s like a 5 seconds window.

I might actually prefer Frenzy because it’s shorter and there’s not many enemies when using X-Ray.

2 Likes

^this.

Bruv, I did my best to keep them stunned. Had to rotate 3 Embars.

2 Likes

It’s the horde mode most of us have been asking for since launch. If only TC knew how to listen to feedback a little earlier :thinking:

1 Like

Now if only TC hadn’t removed the Dropshot one shotting them on a direct hit. Or the weapon wasn’t completely underpowered unless you’re a Pilot or using a class with explosive bleed.

I’ll have to judge tomorrow. Since I was out of time to play for the day.

2 Likes

Only did advanced so far, but the time in between is hardly enough to perk, let alone try to grab power from the taps,

I like the idea but I would like at least some of the power acquisition changed
Late waves also had some interesting spawns, like 6 DB ones in one place lol.

Also yeah a lot of sentinels but refreshingly little “firing” and “torque bow spin up” but small sample size, maybe I was lucky.

1 Like

Haven’t notice since Op 1 because I’m new to Forum for joining several Months ago :joy:

But sure they Do listening to the Feedback & making it available after a Year and a Half…well…better than Nothing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I play Combat Medic with satisfying Damage Output by using Lancer only…normally it’s just Regular Inconceivable Horde, so it’s Nothing Special in terms of Difficulty.

However, not sure their Turning are a Bit faster than Regular Horde where both have “Aggressive Enemies” Modifier on.

This Idea, as I’m “Newbie” in playing Horde Mania first time, is Fresh with only 3~5 Seconds on Perk / Building Fortifications.

The Taps aren’t like Freezy that give your Team so much in Early Waves, so it’s still a Responsibility for someone to play CQC Class to Secure those Taps unless your Team decide to have “No Engineer” option.

With previous Nerf on Guardians & Sentinels, those Bosses are still pretty Annoying when your Team get messed up.

Last Word, I don’t know why People underrate the Combat Medic Class, I think each Team should have one, so that your Team can be more smoothly. I mean if you lack a Full Supportive Role in your Class, you need to confirm Each Action mostly Revive you make is affecting the Team getting Wiped easily especially facing Multi Sentinels + Guardians.

My Suggestion of highly Win Rate to the Game is:2 DPS (at least 1 CQC Class) + 1 Crowd Control (Gunner/Pilot)+ Supportive Role (Jack/ Combat Medic) + Engineer (RE)

I’m still not sure where they get their feedback from. The last time I made a post with constructive feedback it was taken down for not being constructive enough :man_shrugging:t2:
With a model like that, it’s no wonder why it took the game forever to get into a decent place.

1 Like

When I search “Horde Mania”, it was found in Aug 2018 & Sep 2019 for some People requesting this Good Horde Mode appear in Gears 5.

@HerrKatzchen

Marksman passive still doesn’t penetrate the shields. Unless I’m doing it wrong all I did was piss them off.

1 Like

Still feels like boring ol horde

2 Likes