Horde like verses

Much like verses…Horde has been fckd about with for casuals…fed up of reading debates bout cards ect…the proof is in the pudding…5 players …no jd…kait…keegan…bleed cards ect…what difficulty is beatable?..without these🤔game is stale …boring…predictable…with no decent players left to create a decent game…hey ho

1 Like

I have no idea what I just read but I believe I now have less brain cells.

2 Likes

Feel free to not comment then🤔

1 Like

Why participate in the community when you don’t even like the game?Your posts make no sense whatsoever. What I just read honestly hurt my eyes and makes me wonder how someone with the sentence structure of a toddler is able to buy a rated M game.

2 Likes

Really…if you’re struggling dont read…speak n spell…spring to mind

This is exactly what I’m talking about. You make literally no sense at all. If you’re going to ■■■■ on the game at least make it so other people can read your opinions

1 Like

You’re trying to hard…to be like some others on here…lmao…stretch/yawn😑

Please name who I’m try to be like lmao. As far as I’m aware I’m not trying to be anyone, just understand your post.

1 Like

Dont understand?..dont comment…im embarrassed for you…:expressionless:

This literally has to be a joke. As you say

Lmao

1 Like

Comment to make…or not…fk me…if ur gonna be a smart ■■■■…be good at it…:rofl:

1 Like

I think you can make it on higher difficulty without these players if you have a good team, more of a challenge though.

1 Like

I just… I don’t even know how to reply to this.

1 Like

Hyper…i beg to differ…you wont beat this beyond elite…i think…without power players…my point is the imbalance of the game against skill ect m8

You might actually be right. What I dont like is that the bleed damage does not demand you to have any other player skills, because you’ve got the bleed.

2 Likes

My point exactly…skill removed…but for who?

Not for those used to sit behind cover with the lancer, that’s for sure.
It could be to get more new players into horde and to make it more versatile. The thing is that at this point it actually feels less versatile than the old games since half the characters hardly can make a difference.

2 Likes

You should all start on an equal footing…horde was built on the idea…that the players would work together…just put weapons on the map/or fabricator…and fight the horde accordingly :grin:

4 Likes

Equal amd fair footing are not the same thing…

Equality and fairness differences.

A really tall guy can see over the fence when standing normally, a meduim height guy can see over the fence on his tippie toes… a very short man can not see over the fence, on his tippie toes…

Fairness is the shortest guy gets a tall stool to see over the fence. The second tallest guy gets a stool that is not as tall to see over the fence. N the tallest guy gets nothing… every1 can see n thats fair… equality is every person including the tall 1 gets the exact same stool even if he does not need it…

Askin for an equal playing field is not the same as askin for a fair one…

And the relevance of this comment…is?:roll_eyes: