Horde glitch sick of it

Why am I committing 2 hours of my time on horde an not receiving my bounty I’m sick of this ■■■■ do you think I’ve nothing better to do with my life

You mean this one?

1 Like

Are all your Horde Classes equipping the same Bounty?
I only received this problem when say, Sniper was equipping Wave 1 to 50 as Sniper and Soldier was equipping Wave 1 to 50 as Soldier… etc.
I only use Wave 1 to 50 on Inconceivable for all/any Classes now.

In my case where both scouts.

If you play on PC and use class related bounties then you won’t get any of them. Not sure if its been present since launch but I’ve been playing Horde since june last year and NOT EVEN ONCE a class related bounty has worked for me.

TC is aware of it but I haven’t saw any news on this regard so I’ll assume it remains the same.

BUT if you didn’t get the bounty AND didn’t receive any score then its related to another issue and TC already said its working on it.

1 Like

I put an inconceivable bounty on finish the game and only receive the xp but no 85000 bounty. It’s happened not all the time but TOO many times it’s so annoying because you don’t get it added on later that’s it another 2 hours of my life wasted…the amount of time I have put into this game over the last 18 months is ridiculous.ghis should not be happening

1 Like

Very frustrating I’m sure. The only issue I have is with you saying you/they are wasting your time/life and have done so before. Do not wish to be glib, but if you are only playing for those rewards and not the craic, then why bother. At the end of the day, do they matter THAT much ?

1 Like

Same thing happened to me last night, Foundation on inconceivable, waiting for players message between every round must have added 45 mins to the match. And to cap it all off, no bounty. :cry:

1 Like

I do play for the craic but when your so close to wings 5 and your getting grief off the wife for not paying her any attention because your always playing and then you don’t get your bounty then yes my friend it does matter that much

2 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile:
…take notice of your wife though, otherwise someone else will :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::+1:

I also got problem with exp and credits in horde, it happend once, but for whole match were errors with results (don’t remember how it goes).