Horde/Escape Only Characters

So why are certain characters locked to only 1 mode escape or horde? I’m not the only one who doesn’t find this very appealing right? Only guest characters are allowed to do both which is crap.

4 Likes

Why they don’t do it like they have with just about every GoW game they have made? Who knows?

3 Likes

I don’t know more about this than you do but what I do know is that they will add more characters to both Horde and Escape as time goes on.

Why add more characters, if they are locked to a certain role? If they give you exactly what you need to complete stuff now. It just seems pointless and a dead end to me.

1 Like

I want to be Mac on Horde. That was disappointing.

Exactly why they should have just kept the class system from 4 this horde is the biggest mess ever with abilities to the point it is pointless for me to play public because of not knowing people’s setups.

I know I posted this story yesterday, but playing Horde. I had one guy building Forges and placing them every where. Then had another in a different game that was building Barricades and just leaving them at the Fabricator. It was a real waste cause the Barricades stopped nothing.

Adding new characters doesn’t address the issue that we can’t play as who we want to play as.

1 Like