Horde Carnage medal

What’s the fastest way to do damage in horde?

The way I did this was to take JD(at most you should require Level 1 Razor Hail for this), turn on More Health, launch wave 50 with Intermediate and go to town with the bosses and whichever other enemies showed up.

1 Like

Private beginner horde with Del on Forge. Takes forever, it’s really boring, and you’ll keep dying to the Matriarch, but it should net you at least a million damage per run. Just pace yourself with it or it’ll drive you crazy. Like maybe do one run per day then move on to whatever else you were going to do.

1 Like

I think farming with JD is more effective, if you have Razor Hail. I did it on Foundation, wave 50 Intermediate. Stayed in the spawn, built 2-3 barriers to keep any enemies trying to close in away for longer and wrecked any boss with GLs and the ult with Razor Hail bleed. Had bots to keep some enemies busy too. Got the medal in about 1h30-2h. Boring, tedious, perhaps, but efficient and definitely less mind destroying than doing Beginner Horde with Del.

1 Like

Either just Play JD in high difficulty private/public or play as an engineer for the Exhibit xp farm runs 41-50

1 Like