Horde Boss Rush(Will Quitters Ruin This Mode?)

(SHINO BAZ) #1

In horde mode quitters don’t alway mean you can’t still get it done,as long as your with a teams that good,even if there less of you,but in a mode like boss rush losing anyone got to be a knightmare,so with this mode will quitters ruin it or can less then a full team survive?

(mendigo2005) #2

Don’t suffer before time.

(Asurazu Rasu) #3

Think it’s gonna be extremely lame if people really quit a 10 wave version of horde

All you really need is good damage

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #4

If they quit on casual then they should be banned from the game. Even hardcore womt be that bad. You’ll get a lot of quitters for sure and when they bring it out on insane forget it.

(API) #5

Casual will still be ez, hardcore may not be doable though, unless you have an extremely accurate Sniper

(Belkain) #6

After I get the same map 3 times in a row I will quit even if its a 1 wave game, I just can’t stand it anymore.

It doesn’t matter how good or fun horde can be, the current map rotation always ruin it for me.

(ilttle robot) #7

This will b too exciting for anyone to quit… if someone quits , i can only conclude they were quivering in there boots, he he he ,

(SHINO BAZ) #8

After 3 attempts i can’t finish if people keep quitting…If you don’t wanna stick it out why even play…Now in regular horde a quitter might not lead to total failer, but in boss rush you need EVERYONE!..