Holiday's and special events are coming up. Also Christmas soon. My thoughts on what TC SHOULD do

Now look, I’m all for being, “In the theme” so to speak… But I’m really hoping we don’t get constant or too much Halloween or a specific holiday themed content drop. Because you know what would be a real shock, or true Christmas miracle?

IF WE ACTUALLY GOT CONTENT THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR!

I don’t mind a few things being in the moment or seasonal type stuff here and there… But I hope to God himself, that we get good content here very soon. I’m growing increasingly impatient. Sorry guys, I just don’t care for Krampus or Fat Santa XD

Only reason I posted this was because someone here reminded me about how these holidays and whatnot are just around the corner and I guarantee we are going to get some goofy skins…

1 Like

Probably that snowball fight, gearsmas and that cluckshot event.

4 Likes

Hmmm… I forgot about that XD

1 Like

Don’t forget about the pumpkin heads… again!

3 Likes

Gearsmas Horde event with weakened fortifications and nothing but Krampus Wardens swinging candy stick maces.

5 Likes

This 100%

3 Likes

This sounds like a fever dream, I’ll take it.

4 Likes

It’s also going to be boring if anyone with explosive bleed is present because the Wardens would just get spammed to death with GLs/semi auto Boomshots/Salvos and artillery strikes.

I think the Juvie, or should I say, Popper, madness from last year was quite fun to play on Beginner with all the mad Popper screeches and explosions going off all over the place. Sometimes there’d also be three Wardens at the same time. Or on wave 20 where there would be basically only Poppers and some Juvies.

The only thing I’d want from the Halloween event is to be capable to get rid of those stupidly ridiculous pumpkin heads. I can stand santa hats but not those things. They make me not touch the event with a ten foot pole.

3 Likes

Marcus ‘Santa Claus’ skin

One can only hope…

2 Likes

0_0 God no… But… Ehh… Maybe, just for laughs XD