Hivebuster dlc possibility?

Sasshadowz just posted a little clip of a couple of seconds of what looks like hivebuster dlc.

Whats your verdict? Personally i like them and i think that considering their personal story’s/motives, TC would be making a smart choice in giving them a dlc campaign.

1 Like

They should have had their own game like judgment.

1 Like

Agreed, it looks like they have a reworked armour. Bigger and more bulky like traditional cog armour,

And it looks better. I’d deffo use that instead in Escape,

2 Likes

Yo, even if they simply changed the loading screen and cutscene for Escape I would be so happy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Any DLC is unlikely to happen due to that requiring actual effort. And the entirety of TC should be working on all the issues with the game. They don’t have the skill to be splitting up the studio into multiple projects.

Although it’d make more sense of their lack of effort it it happened that they were working on a secret Campaign/Escape DLC in the dark, something that has been highly requested and would’ve pulled a lot of effort away from the main game as they tried to meet deadlines for the new DLC.

Are we still getting this DLC before Christmas, or was it always in 2021
@TC_Sera
Good morning, can you update please :+1:

I thought the timeframe was “December 2020” but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

That’s what was said and there has been no contrary evidence as of yet. No precise release date is announced however.

2 Likes

Probably this:

2 Likes

The Hivebusters Story DLC has been confirmed for December 2020.

1 Like

Wow its December 1st and the DLC isn’t out yet, TC is so lazy

1 Like

I have bad news for you …

Edit : Just realized this was an old reply.
Yeah well , TC proved to need time and patience , but Tactics worked out pretty well and Hivebusters is actually coming.
But march? Yeah , by that time I would have had the same trust for TC.
Gears 5’s launch was truly a disgrace.