Hive Availability & Medal

I missed a challenge hive (the descent) and now it’s only available in private (not even as a past challenge hive). Will I still be able to master it and have it count towards my Hive Master 1 medal (Master all Challenge hives in Operation 1)? It would suck if I couldn’t complete that medal and/or get that reward because of 1 challenge hive that was (like all of them) featured for only a limited time.

1 Like

I would like to know as well. I imagine it would since it runs off the servers, like private horde.

1 Like

The Mines, Gauntlet and Descent don’t count towards “Master all Challenge Hives in Operation 1”.

I know this because when I beat The Mines, fives times. My counter for “Master all Challenge Hives in Operation 1” remained at 1/10 from completing The Hive on Master.

But my “Master Past Hives” is 5/5 and complete.

I haven’t played “The Hunters” yet. But would need to beat Master on it, to count 2/10 completion for “Master all Challenge Hives in Operation 1”.

You do however need to do The Hive, The Mines, Gauntlet and Descent for Seriously 5.0 Part 1, since they are the four Launch Hive Maps.

You can find Descent when going to Custom. But it won’t count or track progress for “Complete Past Hives” Medal anymore for time being.

2 Likes