Hey pc players....two can play at your game

Get rekt, nerds

18 Likes

11 Likes

Inb4 “FPS advantage”.

3 Likes

Only one monitor?

14 Likes

Wait… Do you even know how to operate a mouse?

1 Like

It’s not going to provide the full PC Advantage because (a) OP lacks basic motor coordination (choice of tacky, RGB M&K also calls his intelligence into question), and (b) mouse is only responsive and customizable on PC.

3 Likes

Thought this was a splitscreen post. Disappointed.

8 Likes

Noooooo!

Clown now has partial PC ADVANTAGE!

5 Likes

That’s just your background…

Eww :nauseated_face: good luck getting movement down with the keyboard

All he needs to do is practice with his new superpowers then the game will feel easy

2 Likes

PC players have two options when it comes to movement:

Option A: Bind cover slide to the scroll wheel and instantly have better movement than anyone on console.

Option B: Ignore movement entirely because it’s impossible to miss shots with mouse and your shots also come out faster than console players because of reduced input latency.

Either way, they have PC Advantage.

You still got clapped yesterday

7 Likes

So he’s really just a terrible player?

Is there a gaming chair though ?

2 Likes

16 Likes

Yes. I mean, look at the monitor. Have you ever heard of anyone playing below their native resolution before? If somebody in party chat told him the key to getting good at GOW is to tattoo “I’m gullible” across your forehead, he’d be getting his ink done the next day and posting embarrassing threads here about how much he’s supposedly improved.

2 Likes

He’s a character.

Lol! So all the pc players that use a Controller are in the green for you? cause i play on PC and hate KBM . I use a controller because its more fun. i just like my frames :stuck_out_tongue:

no RGB back lighting ?

3 Likes