Heroic Venom Skins

Do you guys like these skins?

For me, the skins look really nice up close in customization. The amount of details is amazing.

However, having said that I’m disappointed that the skins looks very bleak in game.
I’ve got Heroic Venom Claw and Torque Bow skins, used it once and changed them to another skin. Cosmic skins are my faves and I wish Heroic Venom looked something like that.

1 Like

I’d find them better either without the green venom that looks more like sludge or slime than a gas, or with it looking more like… well, a gas.

2 Likes

lol no, they look horrendous. I’m glad I got the Glory-set when it was available.

2 Likes

Have you seen the Marcus skin (apparently it’s unlocked after reaching level 20 for all classes)? It’s totally minging.

3 Likes

That’s assuming it is legit and wasn’t made up for clickbait. Which so far there is no way of knowing.

1 Like

They’re okay

1 Like

I like the engravings on them. The green part is glow in the dark, in safe room. I’m replacing Team Ice with them, one by one.

I’d find out if this is real, soon.

1 Like

They look nice. Still think they should be called Legendary Venom though because Legendary > Heroic. As for the Firecracker, err… Cosmic skins, never did like those and never bought 'em. Don’t understand why they’re so popular. They remind me too much of those red white and blue popsicles we used to eat as kids and when I play Gears I feel like fighting not eating.

rocket popsicle

1 Like

I remember these but in different colors. They were yellow, red and something else here. Also awfully sweet to the point of it being too much.

Were the Cosmic skins not something eSports related? I could be mistaken.

And good luck convincing TC that Legendary > Heroic.

1 Like

No those were just Op 4 skins sold for iron at first and then a week later for coins. As of Op5 they are now only available in the Year 1 Delta bundle for real money.

Celestial Skins seem to be way better than Cosmic Skins

1 Like

Grinding to get them Tbf they look pretty cool and it’s refreshing for gears to have a proper grind and not something that takes an hour.

2 Likes

I like the concept of heroic for getting to level 20 but I personally don’t like the design.

Im not really a fan of pearly white guns

Locust runes set all the way :v:

1 Like

Ugly, in my honest opinion. It’s just unfortunate that there’s an achievement tied with the same requirements to get them.

1 Like

Including promotional classes too?

I kind of like them, yesterday I unlock the scorcher heroic but it’s kind of a shame I really like the rift worm skin now so I’m a bit in a dilemma :sweat_smile:

Just unlocked Jack/hammer burst heroic skins,I like them

Weould be better in black but I like the twoI unlocked lol (Gnasher and torque that I never use)

Rift Worm I really like.

1 Like