Here, have rockstar codes (From UK Cans)

I was too late as usual, would be nice if people at least said thanks after using codes, thanks for sharing nonetheless :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

I want to give a bid shout out to @Envoiii and @RINZL3R_IADI for all your help much appreciated.

2 Likes

I think that should be at least expected

I’ll still have some man. I’ll DM you with a code or two at some point. Just trying to go through who asked first etc and also don’t want diabetes from drinking 20 rockstar in two days lol

2 Likes

hahah I hear you man, no worries, appreciate it

1 Like

Happy to help! I understand the frustration of trying to find these damn cans and going from place to place and they not being there.

2 Likes

went to target yesterday looking for the last 2 ones i need and they had a whole row full of them every flavor the bad thing was they where non of the gears 5 cans .smh that was their restock since i went 2 days ago.

1 Like

Rip :open_mouth: that just hurts.

1 Like

yup its been like that since the beginning everywhere i go lol i found out after i went to walmart that you can get any can and ill give you a code at checkout with the cashier not self checkout i havent went back cuz its in nj and im in ny and its 15 bux to get back home plus gas lol.

1 Like

Could you please send me one or two as well, when you can of course? As most of the player posting here: there are no Rockstar cans around where I live. Thank you

I have redeemed all 5 packs on the rockstar website - how do I get these to show in game?

I can’t seem to find my lancer skins or flags anywhere…

Thanks

You then need to go to the rewards section and redeem and it will redirect you to Microsoft site to redeem in game code

1 Like

Thank you, I will try that now.

I have redeemed them but they are still not showing up in game.

fai play to you :smiley: i managed to find 5 can wher ei live… but kudos to you sir for splashing them out,

1 Like

Did u restart the game?

1 Like

Still not seeing these cans locally here at all.

For those of you in missed last time, I’ll get you this time, just give me a day or two.

3 Likes

Haha Awesome dude!

1 Like

lol im still looking for them but now just to collect the cans and help people out like you who help people like us that cant get them have a chance.

2 Likes