Gears Forums

Here, have rockstar codes (From UK Cans)

As said in title. Three codes. I’m gonna put the ring pull codes here to give more of a chance. Meaning you’ll need to go to the rockstar gears site, redeem ring pull code, then xbox live code.

Have at it.

P2R9X3H3H62N

3PT8487TH4C2

HNK9V6RPJKP3

Also drop a comment if you secured one!

1 Like

Got one, thanks!

1 Like

Sweet!

Please reply if you claimed

1 Like

Nice work Gears :+1:

Is the Lancer collection the “best” rewards

Oh and I haven’t taken a code.

1 Like

If you miss out, don’t worry, I’ll have more soon haha

this is nice of you i haven’t found any and havent had time to go to Walmart again yet cuz i live in ny and the closest walmart is in nj lol have to pay that 15 toll and i got here late so non worked for me lol

1 Like

I’ll send you one mate. I’m in work just now but I’ll crack one of them open when home and you can have the code bud.

1 Like

ooh thanks a lot…your the best…i been to over 25 locations and nothing im in ny lol

1 Like

No worries. Drop you a DM on here later on. Finish in about 3 hours.

ok thanks …yea im at work also thats when most of my time im on here.

1 Like

its s big shame that 1 ring pull doesn’t get you anything but a banner, boost etc now, you need 5 to get to the lancer skins, 6 to get Swarm and 7 to get Del :frowning:

the previous promo you got a skin for every ring tab

2 Likes

can i have one i live in the UK and cant find them?

1 Like

I’ll sort you one. Will be later on though mate.

Fair play. I’m hoping to get some on eBay for cheap. Haven’t checked there yet. Can’t get Rockstar here unfortunately.

1 Like

That sucks. I never drank the stuff. Mate owns a grocery store though so got him to get me a few cases from the cashie but I hate waste so gotta drink them lol

1 Like

im fine with that thanks

1 Like

Assuming it’s like Monster, I’d say it’s pretty nice. I like Monster Energy.

1 Like

Flavour is fine, stuff is like poison though with all the crap in it.

True that.

1 Like