Help please Masters the split

Can I possibly get 2 people to help me with the escape the split on masters I’ve been at this for months and can’t get it in playing tactician the e only things I ask is you have a mic and your class is 15+ it’s the last map I need for escape

1 Like

I can help.

5 Likes

I can help but am not online for another hour and a half. I’m a UK player.

In terms of strongest possible classes for The Split, I would say that any three from Tactician, Infiltrator, Gunner, Pilot, Marksman and Brawler would be the strongest options.

Although I’ll add a caveat to this and say that the ideal combination should be balanced in terms of optimised weapons and ammo. I wouldn’t recommend three classes who all use ballistic weapons cos sharing the blue ammo boxes can get annoying. Same applies to red ammo boxes for explosives (unless Tactician is around).

1 Like

Ok I’ll add u

Koty coming in like

6 Likes

@Bleeding_Pepper and I successfully helped this man’s call yesterday. Wasnt a perfect run because The Split is a tough one. Marksman(Hero), Infiltrator (Pepper) and BM. I wasn’t able to help much until the very last room because the Marksman and Infiltrator had everything handled for the most part until the last room so I could use my ult and kill all the DR1s and any leftover drones/deadeyes.

5 Likes

It was reasonably smooth overall. The retries were due to fairly standard things really - freezy snipers caught out the OP twice; we forgot to close the big hanger door just before we went into the final section so ended up with four sentinels to fight instead of two (and to be fair, we managed to kill 3 out of the 4) and only wiped cos I forgot about the approaching venom and had to rush my escape when the helipad door began to auto-close. Our winning run was totally fine - we actually pushed the DR1s and Sentinels pretty hard and more or less choked them with Shock Chain and flashbangs at that small door leading to the helipad chamber. Well played both!

2 Likes

I can help. Plus @RelaxingKoty is in the same time zone as me.
I love the Split.

On a separate note - if you have a decent Marksman this map is easy.

Edit - didn’t see that you got the help. Well done :+1:

1 Like

AHAHAHA! Love this line, given you’re a day late. :smiley:

1 Like

Huh? Why?

I missed the “in”?

You’re in a timezone 24 hours behind Koty. :wink:

1 Like

Oh lol didn’t know that. I legit thought he’s NY like me and Wicked.

1 Like

I was making a joke about you being a day late to respond to this thread; and therefore being 24 hours behind Koty. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lol sorry the joke flew over my head :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t worry, you could help me on The Split instead.

I’ve already done it but we can finally play together lol.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes