Hello from me TC Kilo (1062)

RUN RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

I fear for your mental health after having to deal with this lot(that includes me and my constant fornicator talk)

1 Like

Tbh he plagerized the acronym in my GT…
But hey, I’ll let it pass.

2 Likes

No he didnt, never, not even once

(Insert creepy grandpa running directly at you full speed)

1 Like

Stop it! Just stop it…

1 Like

Great issue!!!

Long Live Guardian!!!

Welcome to the forums! There’s a lot of whiners here but I’m sure they’ll treat you better due to your Gears background, I hope you enjoy your time here! :slight_smile:

Hello TC Kilo .
I dont know why U are so hyped,
but welcome anyway :smile:

3 Likes

Honestly?

Because I’ve got my dream job and I’m blessed to be in a position to try and push for awesome engagement from us here at TC.

That’s why I’m hyped :smiley:

10 Likes

Welcome Groundwalker! :smiley:
Hope you gonna have a good time :slight_smile:

:alien::alien:

@TC_Kilo1062 let’s get @TC_Sera you guys each form a team and play some frenzy on master to compare scores. If more than 10 people are interested then we can add teams captained by moderators . Idk what to call a prize beyond bragging rights but we’re only in the planning phase if there’s even interest

4 Likes

Always nice to meet another fan. I don’t complain alot. So you don’t have to worry about me. Who’s your favorite character? Mine is Paduk.

Oh, if we’re requesting characters, then how about Carlos Santiago?

3 Likes

Yes plz we need more character form the comics. Helena stroud would be cool as well as young Hoffman and Bernie

1 Like

Good job completing the infiltration mission I gave you, @TC_Kilo1062 .

Now quick! Who’s death is canon JD or Del?

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that they’re going to kill off the other off screen in between 5 and 6 then refer to their deaths in vague terms to keep it easy on themselves.
That’s what I would do.
If that’s what they do then the correct answer would be yes!

Or maybe that part of the game was still happened inside Kait’s mind!? :innocent:

If they’re going to go there then they need to rewind far enough to save Lizzie too.
I doubt that they will but - if we’re saving fan favorites with dream sequence bail outs then don’t go small TC!!!

1 Like

Gears 6 picking up the story from Gears 2 onwards confirmed.