Hell in a. hand basket

Today its like the game has taken 10 stepa backwards. No matter what the scenario is, I either break even, exactly even, or I lose point s in ranked. No matter what. Just won a match 2-1, The other team was favored by 8,000 points. I was 3 on my team regards points…yet i got nothing. Had a match before that. One. We were favored. We won. I was mid tier again. Broke even. Ive lost points again today for a good performance. Ive lost points when i did well, and we won and people quit on the other team. Wtf is going on? Why does this ■■■■ happen. All the time?
Also, I have lost track with the # of point blank gibs that just didnt register at all. Or how many times I unloaded a clip with the lancer with an Active reload and it didnt down anyone. Ive played this game long enough to know when the Lancer should down someone. You can only step into someone and body someone and it not count so many times before you wanna just destroy your controller. I can’t count how many times I’ve been downed from behind by someone chasing me using their gnasher like a sniper. I can count how many times I’ve downed someone w/poke damage at range w/the gnasher…1 or 1. 1/2…I got Insta downed so many times today/tonight and I had no idea what happened? Who shot me? With what? The audio was terrible too. Can’t count how many times I never heard anyone coming until they literally were right next to me. And ALL THIS HAPPENED IN MATCHES W/GOOD PING GROUPINGS.It literally felt like I was playing back in October/November of last year. Why does this game make such good strides only to always revert back to crap? Hit reg was horrific. Just weird stuff today. All bad.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol…your gifs are always right on point. Its just very puzzling…this game and its terrible consistency. Per match. Per player. Just whack.

2 Likes