Heavy weapons and GL seem to disappear from weapons locker. Specially Heavy weapons

Since the new update it would seem that heavy weapons such as the salvo’s and trishots disappear when put back on the lockers. I thought people were stupid till I got into a game without any randoms we all had our own lockers and weapons came up missing from my locker. I actually watched one disappear right after I put it on. It is typical of trishots and salvos primarily, or just heavy weapons in general I had a GL come up missingas well. but I definetly watched a salvo I literally just put on the locker disappear after about 10-20 secs not even.

9 Likes

This happened to me last night too

2 Likes

Had this happen to us last night as well. It seems it only happens if the heavy weapon has no ammo on it when you place it on the locker. Hopefully this is fixed along with Sarah Conner’s heavy preparations card not working on trishots and grinders.

1 Like

I thought that as well if it was empty. Hell the crew I was running with thought it might have been a masters thing maybe. But I purposely left like 5 shots in a salvo put it on a locker and watched it. after about 15 or so seconds it disappeared. hell I was yelling at my jackbot because I thought he had something to do with it but when I sat there and watched it disappear, no one was by locker.

The bug was there even prior the update. The big guns seems to be not there but they are there actually. I picked up salvo which was not visible in the locker.

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about. If this were what you are talking about when I go to store the trishot in place of a salvo I would just swap weapons. In addition the “ammo counter” if you will still stays on the locker letting you know there is a weapon in that slot. The weapon vanishes. As if it was never put there to begin with. I only notice this when I take a weapon off the locker, use it, then put it back. It like when weapons disappear when they have been dropped on the ground for a set amount of time.

Dude I thought I was going insane. In a 50 wave match I had SEVEN tri shots disappear from lockers. But hey at least we have new things to buy with iron :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it is a bug!! I tought that my teammates were being ■■■■■■■■■■ by taking the weapons from
The locker and not returning them by just leaving them in the field.

This sucks and it has to be fixed, weapon lockers are very expensive to have a bug that disappear your weapons suddenly, you relay in those heavy weapons in order to complete some waves!

2 Likes

If you use all the ammo in a heavy weapon and it says empty. It will disappear once you put it on the locker. You have to save a couple shots in your weapon and dont burn it up.

Are you sure? Before the update I emptied every heavy weapon, put it back in the locker and took it later when it was full.

I was surprised that this worked without any problems in Gears 5.

3 Likes

It’s a new bug from the update. It never happened one time before it (putting empty salvos and tri shots up there) and they’ve been disappearing all day for me

1 Like

Its happened to us the past 2 days

I notice that it doesn’t happen immediately but takes a few seconds. Depending on the ammo regeneration rate (the Engineers’ Overclock card), you can put the weapon into the Locker, and once it’s regenerated one unit of ammo, take the weapon out and put it back in. It’s annoying, but worked for me to prevent losing the weapon.

2 Likes

Bleeding Pepper is correct. That worked for me as well,. If the heavy weapon is empty and you put it on the locker and it gets some ammo, grab it and then put it right back and you should be fine. I did this several times last night and was able to keep several heavy weapons that I had ran down to zero.

1 Like

When will they fix this bug though? Its a really ■■■■ bug for such an expensive base item.

1 Like

Played today and the bug is still there…

Yeah this has happened to me alot I mean losing a weapon each wave. Happening constantly on Reclaimed if that’s relevant

Last Game I played, 9 out of 10 heavy weapons disappeared from the lockers. Usually after a new Wave started! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

So glad they added new things in the last patch instead of fixing this bug. Also it’s been going on for at least 2-3 weeks now. When I first saw it happen, I reported it to them

1 Like

Not a bug, just keep a close eye on Jack :joy:

1 Like