Headache with that new music!

Who else gets a headache with that new crazy music before and even DURING the versus matches. I mean I can understand that there is some music in between matches while waiting for the matchmaking to work it’s magic although I hate it but why does it continue to play during the match. Is that a bug or is it intentional to give a good headache!? Otherwise, Operation 3 is great. cheers.

7 Likes

Go to options then audio then turn music to zero

2 Likes

That’s literally what I’ve done, the menu music had me a week after launch, never again.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

I’m loving the music.

3 Likes

You don’t play as much as we do

Ok… just because I’ve played one match…

1 Like

I find it optimal to turn off all music and character dialog. I only turned it on today to troll @TC_Clown with some Clayton “Whoo, yeah!”s.

3 Likes

Well, I guess that’s the only option then. Music to zero - done :wink:

1 Like

If you play Escape, you probably have seen the same cutscene a lot. You can go to audio settings and turn cinematics audio to zero. This will help. Remember to turn these settings back on when playing campaign.

3 Likes

Dude effects on and voice down in Gears 4 made the cutscenes amazing.

1 Like

Or maybe you’re just boomers, lol. I have 200 hundred hours in this game and I’ve never disabled music, it’s really good.

It’s good but anything on repeat can get annoying

1 Like

Don’t worry, I can understand that and you’re a good guy. But @Nineteenth_Hour is a bad guy, he loves to steal candies and to send GIFs to poor people who need help. He doesn’t deserve R E S P E C C.

Now ik what you mean. Ran into the bug where the music plays nonstop.

1 Like

The music between Co-op vs AI matches is sensory overload for me. I don’t know why it’s playing when it wouldn’t before. And it is awful.

The Escape cutscene is okay. It doesn’t bother me, nor the music track that’s played there.

1 Like

I believe there’s a glitch that causes the music to loop and get stuck. Had it for 4 matches in a row.

When this happens it can def get annoying.

3 Likes

I have noticed lately(I know it’s been happening longer) that, when playing Horde, the characters talk too much. Like way too much. More so than in previous games.

IMO.

Turn off character audio, problem solved. I play a lot of 2v2 and people spam voice lines there so I muted it a while back.

1 Like

Ive muted the music from day one. Ive not heard the music at all in OP3 yet. Maybe you can do the same.

Hope this helps