Having big issues with quiters

This is probably a repeating thread but i can’t get over how difficult it has become to have a decent game lately,every 3out of 5games have quiters.I don’t want to offend anybody but I’m beginning to think the game is making me a little racist ,We mostly play on American servers so were usually up against Mexican players and i have to say they quit and they don’t care .Lately it’s been getting worse they join but they just wall bounce in spawn i tried texting a few of them telling them why join if your not going to play all i get as answers are the f.y. or jajaja or my favorite one calling me ■■■■.I have to say they make it hard to like them ,i just hope they come up with something better for gears 5 it’s pathetic when your friends don’t want to play after a couple of games .Having said that i hope i did not offend anybody it’s really not my intention if i did make mistakes getting my issue out there i apologize i haven’t been here long so any guidance is well appreciated.

1 Like

Lol. Don’t forget “trash” and “garbage”

That’s how it is around here. Don’t expect to get any help this late in the game. Gears 5 will be out in Oct-Nov and they have their “team” focusing on Gears 5. I stopped playing months ago and that wasn’t even due to MP since I barely played it.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that reminds me, why did you quit. Cuz most of the issues with Gears 4 aren’t present in horde
I’ve been meaning to ask you for awhile

Its doing my ead in mate, why join to quit, and also recently I have noticed the quit sanction not working so players join a new ranked match asap

Horde got real boring. No incentive to go past wings 5. Same events over and over again. New games came out like oh RDR 2 GOTY MASTERPIECE.

1 Like

It’s alright, they do have their small yet highly attentive Gears 4 team still active…

7 Likes

The quitting is insane right now. Worse I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

They should suspend them from playing that mode , king ,tdm etc for a week that would make them think it over.

1 Like

LOL currently the best post of 2019

2 Likes

every couple of games, and no sanction now!!!

You’re kidding me right? There’s tons of annoying issues on horde that has never been addressed and still going on now till this day.

Yes like the entire horde mode its self.long live gears3 horde :+1:

1 Like

Oh I’m not denying that Horde has it’s issues. What I’m saying is the bulk of the complaints (getting unfair suspensions, quitters, rank, lagging) are all pretty exclusively problems with ranked vs

Idk if u need ppl for a squad but im willingly to stick it out im in central time zone not the greatest player yet but leaning

2 Likes

I’m always down to play with anyone who’s cool. For me, it’s the experience and not just the W that matters. The people I usually hang with are sweaty though and care about their ranks a lot so I probably wouldn’t bring you into those lobbies but I’d still be up to play with you. Just send me a message and we’ll figure out a time.

1 Like

Great job Meow. You have now just invited just about every noob here to play with you.
I’ll pray for your sanity

2 Likes

If you’re not sweaty you’re doing it all wrong.

“You’re only Diamonds because you picked a Lancer heavy map”.

The options were Reclaimed Windflare, Gridlock and Blood Drive. We took Gridlock. Like any of those were great choices… lol

1 Like

Yo. Quit hatin’ on BD!:joy:

You say that like it’s a bad thing. Besides, I will generally game with anyone atleast once.