Has kicking glitched?

Was playing several horde games this evening and both my friend and I hosted. Neither of us could kick abusive players. Or engineers that just take everyones deposits to plant sentries at spawn locations.

It was an exhausting experience having nearly every game brought down to their level.

Please tell me it was a one off.

6 Likes

If a player blocks you on Xbox then they won’t show up in the player tab in Horde when you try to kick them. If you see a player is not showing up in the tab then go to their profile, block them and return to the player tab and their name should show up for a good kicking.

Edit: My information isnt on point lol. I didn’t know there was a new bug preventing people from being kicked.

2 Likes

Someone else has encountered this now

2 Likes

I’m currently playing horde and can’t kick either thank TC they messed up again is what I’m hearing

3 Likes

Yep. You’ll have low ranked players that have no idea what’s going on. Yesterday I wasn’t able to kick anyone . Yeah, you can kick before the round has started but after it’s started nope. Horde is almost unplayable with out a team of friends. Most randoms suck. Or they come in and sabotage the game then leave.

5 Likes

No acknowledgment from TC but it’s possible they’ve already seen it and are aware their “Ranked fix” has had an effect well beyond that.

5 Likes

please fix asap

4 Likes

This can be countered by adding such ppl as friends so they show up in the social tab. Which doesn’t work at all atm thanks to the recent update.

1 Like

I was gonna suggest that to :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Looks like it’s private lobbies for our group until TC sort this.

It absolutely ruins public games.

4 Likes

What a mess. Those public customs were they only way i could find like minded players. Private no good as my friends don’t play this game much at all. Starting to see why

2 Likes

If you are playing solo, like myself, once you have full squad before you start your game you can always make your lobby not visible so that no one will join your game. But downside to this is that if you lose your key player (JD - boss killer) then you might struggle. However, if you desperately need a player then you can always create a post. It’s not the brightest of idea, but it has definitely stopped clowns joining in my game lol.

3 Likes

We shouldn’t have to jump through all these hoops. It’s great to see this community working out ways to try and fix blunders by TC.

3 Likes

I did not see this issue listed as a known bug on the Trello board. Please fix this TC.

3 Likes

Of course not. They update the board only weekly and so far this week it hasn’t been.

3 Likes

I see the Trello board now includes the inability to kick players as a known issue. Thank you TC. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon.

2 Likes

Good to hear. Thank you

2 Likes

Crazy, I hope that’s is a bug, please TC fix immediately, we can not play in public with people join and do nothing for take expierece orSabotage the game

4 Likes

I was looking for a post like this. For someone that host a lot, this is the most frustrating thing I’ve dealt with in this game. Players are really taking advantage, so they’re doing whatever they want, when they want.

You literally just have to quit matches entirely to “fix” it. This needs fixing immediately!

2 Likes

I’ve had people taking weapons from lockers that weren’t there’s, people refilling ammo by buying a new gun each round, people swiping at you and shooting you for no reason. And Dels (usually) joining after wave 20 and then building sentries straight away and putting them directly in front of other people’s sentries. The same Del then spends way to much money, with power drain on, to protect a tap and then the very next wave it gets destroyed and he doesn’t even bother rebuilding.

I’ve found myself becoming very selfish now. As soon as a bad player joins. Dels, always bloody Dels. I start building my own stuff to make sure he has as little money as possible to build 4 sentries and take them out to spawn points. While everyone else is gagging for weapons lockers and base protection.

To take out the only weapon we have against these idiots has ruined this game.

6 Likes