Has anyone contemplated gears 5 might be a big virus,

It’s sounds obscene but since they released it all the server keep going down, Xbox live isn’t having problems multi platform.

My conclusion is there is a secret Sony fanboy inside the coalition that has embedded a virus into the game and trying too destroy the network and Christmas for all Xbox gamers.

3 Likes

Do you also wear a tinfoil hat to protect it from the government reading your mind as well?

5 Likes

Personally I wear mine because it keeps my ears warm during the winter!

5 Likes

It’s Skynet…Hence the Terminators…

8 Likes

Haha, but seriously they’re all laughing at Microsoft right now. I keep getting ads about how amazing the new ps5 is gonna be. Coincidence?

This is stupid, TC is incompetent. Nothing more nothing less. I refuse to play this game any longer it’s a giant pile of crap. And TC should be ashamed.

1 Like

I dont think its a big virus man, its a piece of software that is crap and it should change to behave as a real gears of war game or to be dismissed and deleted from xbox consoles all over the world. ( whichever the case)

1 Like

I’ll have you know, that tinfoil hats are actually very fashionable.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Na judgement was the virus of the series

1 Like

1 Like

Double meat slap! @OnyxCrimsonBlur

1 Like

Approved.

1 Like

Maybe it’s an out of season April fools joke

1 Like

That quote will be Immortal.

3 Likes

Wow. The laugh I got from that title was very much needed. Thank you, sir, you are actually ■■■■■■■ hilarious .

We all know tinfoil hats dont actually stop the the special mind reading rays the government sends out…duh

1 Like