Happy Birthday Ghostie!

It gives me the greatest of pleasure to extend my very best Birthday wishes and greetings to our esteemed and illustrious Forum Moderator @GhostofDelta2 on his Birthday.

I’d also like to extend my thanks to him once again not only for his hard work, guidance and advice on the forums but for his help and guidance to me on all things xbox. To anyone fortunate enough to have been in party chat with him will know the laughter, joy and exuberance he brings and adds to our lives and for that, thank you.

I do hope as many forumistas as possible are able to join me in wishing him a Happy Birthday.

Have a wonderful day!

21 Likes

Happy Birthday. I hope its great

1 Like

Happy birthday, Ghost!

1 Like

Happy birthday Ghost!

1 Like

Happy birthday my ghoulish mate, you are truly a legend various ways to moi and you will know why :joy:.

Hope you have a great day :tada::cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Ghost. You’re such a genuine person and a joy to be around. Im glad to have met you last year and made a new friendship.

1 Like

Who?

Happy Bday my boy :smirk:

1 Like

happy cakeday you amazing cool mod

1 Like

Happy birthday you sexy Australian!! :tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday dude, perhaps one i will have the pleasure of playing gears with you.

1 Like

Hi jewel:)

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Ghostie! It’s always a pleasure talking to you and playing together. I’m grateful to have you as my friend!

1 Like

It pleases me that our birthdays are just 3 days apart.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @GhostofDelta2 !
We are lucky to have you around. Hope you had a fabulous day today!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :wink:

1 Like

Happy Birthday fellow Aries Gear :wink: Have a great or should that be bonza day mate. :birthday::birthday:

1 Like

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @GhostofDelta2 Hope you’ve had a blast!

1 Like

I hope that you had a wonderful b-day yesterday :+1: :cake:

Also, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag :birthday:

(I don’t know if you like cakes. If not, imagine the cake emojis as pizza)

1 Like

Happy birthday :sunglasses:

1 Like