Gears Forums

Haha, fewer people complaining about the red omen!?!?

haha, they said in the dev stream yesterday that fewer people are complaining about the red damage omen, so it seems like they don’t consider it that much of a priority ?

PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN UP!

THEY STOPPED POSTING THE SAME screen shots and the same video clips, because what’s the point?

They still hate it, it still makes you blind… Do you really want people to keep posting video evidence of how broken THAT part of the game is?? When it’s basically the same thing, over and over and over again?

it’s fine for campaign, for horde, for escape, and for arcade…

For CQB gnasher combat in ranked, IT SUCKS!!

61 Likes

You can only go round a roundabout so many times before you turn off

10 Likes

They swept the input lag, EU server, and aim assist problems under the rug.

For input lag they said they are not looking at it.

Aim assist - they think they got it right but they will go back and play gears 3 and 4 to make sure

EU server - they are going to let it play out, whatever that means. may or may not be solved.

4 Likes

I still hate it… but I kind of agree with you. They’ve made it clear they won’t change it. So why bother?

5 Likes

I still hate the d^amn omen. Just another thing they won’t fix… Sigh

11 Likes

I think those people have probably moved on to greener pastures.

10 Likes

yeah, I noticed that, they made it sound like people are complaining about few extra ms of lag, and how they will try to help that…

The problem is that match making is putting people on servers on the othe side of the world!!

I had, now, TWO social games where I had 200+ ping - which, in my case, means I was on an AU server! From Canada… For a coop game against bots!! WTF…

7 Likes

Yeah probably because they’ve either moved on to other games or were tired of posting the same thing over and over again lol. The new omen is trash to say the least.

6 Likes

They also had it hurts when people were say they are “lying” to us…

Ok, fair enough…

but don’t insult our intelligence either, that hurts too, lol…

input delay difference between PC and xbox is due to different hardware, they said… Ok… so why is it much more pronounced in this game than in some other games? Same hardware…

1 Like

Yeah, even after hundreds of games, I hate the new omen. It’s terrible. I would trade going back to the old omen in exchange for keeping flashbangs as is. No joke. That’s how bad the new omen is. It’s easily the worst thing (besides movement) they’ve done to Gears.

11 Likes

I hate the new omen more than i hate being shot through someones back

1 Like

It’s as horrible as it ever was, but we all know they won’t even consider changing it.

1 Like

It’s bad

1 Like

The way this game plays i find myself in horde or guardian more and more. It is terrible playing KOTH feels so clunky and strange, i don’t want a game that is nothing but pushing but that playstyle in 5 is useless.

The flashbangs hitting through cover, and just general openess of everything promotes lancer play.

1 Like

I agrer, i cant play koth anymore, its terrible now so horde and guardian

LOL. I still hate the new omen. But already posted alot about it. Can’t believe TC have the audacity… especially after Envii’s huge thread about the omen that was made before the Tech Test even came out!

4 Likes

Where can i watch these dev videos?
The omen is absolutely disturbing. Once you get shot by gnasher its impossible to react. I really did not like it the way it is. Must be fixed.

Incoming Flash!
Incoming Flash!
Throwing Flash!
Throwing Flash!
Incoming Flash!
Incoming Flash!
Throwing Flash!
Throwing Flash!
Throwing Smoke! (that’s me)

and that’s only in the first 10 seconds of a round…

12 Likes

Not Delivery Driver Mac though!

Maybe people just hate it less now? Cuz ya know…“getting tired of making the same complaints over and over again” is definitely not something these forums are known for…