Guys when does season 9 begin & how many weeks in it

Does anyone know? I’m not asking about operations I’m asking towards PVP season 9

1 Like

Season 8 is the last operation, tomorrow they will release the second drop of this season and that’s it.
No more Operations/Seasons after September 14th.

1 Like

It will be new tours that give iron/coins.

Dont expect any new content after op8, there might be an update to give us more bugs/issues but i doubt they care enough anymore to actually fix thiis anymore.

1 Like

We dont know an exact date yet, presumably Season 9 and future will go for 11 weeks as TC stated that would be the standard.

1 Like

This isn’t quite correct.

BEYOND OPERATION 8
To clear up some specific points regarding Gears 5 going forward:

Once Operation 8 ends, the game will move into a phase of automation, where the following will happen.
Tour of Duty – Will reset going forward. https://www.gears5.com/operation-8-drop-2-reveal then lists the requirements for the tour going forward, which is less stars per rank, more coins and iron each tour.

3 Likes

Operation (Halo) Infinite will be begin after Operation 8 Ends

10 Likes

I’d rather play gears judgement than halo :wink:

2 Likes

I partly wonder if it isn’t planned this way. Players seem to overlap the two games enough to warrant a no compete.

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Oh, got it.
But there won’t be an Operation 9 as “big” as the old Seasons after this one, that’s what I meant.

1 Like

Glad you asked I was just having a laugh with a friend over this discretion. Myself. It’s hilarious they mention these things but don’t realize they never laid out when the seasons start or end lmao . All I have to go off rn is my game says 1 day left so I guess that means season 8 ends tomorrow? I have no concrete idea honestly and there is no one to blame but those who tend to ignore us

Ah no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Season 9 and so on thats rank… TC was taking about season 9 in rank and so on and so forth but as of the actual game operation 8 is it. After operation 8 no new content like skins or anything will be released in the store that why they are doing essential drops because this it is. Offering coins, iron, no skins thats not a season or operation thats TC saying here coins/iron and buy stuff you might have wanted in operation 1-8.

Yes but players are still able to earn skins for versus leaderboards for example,

I also linked to the full post that explains what you are saying too

The Op also specifically is asking a question

He doesnt normally play PVP but wants to earn as many skins as possible so this is actually relevant for him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Competitive seasons are still going to be refreshed beyond Operation 8.

I know, fortunately.

Heard that

Weird.

I
Are you sure that link says anything about the ranked season ? I see info about operations but nothing about comp seasons. I’m gonna scan it again

Quick question.
If I completed all the medals in Operatjon 8, will they get a reset or just the tour of duty ranking?