Gears Forums

Guardian in Ranked mode ! Gears 5

Please ! Guardian in Ranked mode again !

12 Likes

i agree! quick! quick!

2 Likes

Absolutely the best thread of the day!!!

BRING BACK GUARDIAN!!!

Y’all gonna get sick of me bumping this thread!

BRING IT BACK!!!

10 Likes

Well well well what a surprise to see you in this thread :smile:

9 Likes

Agree, bring it back

2 Likes

And I will be bumping this thread alot and many thanks to the honorable gentleman @RuL0R4mB0 for creating it :vulcan_salute:t2:

Bring back Guardian!!!

5 Likes

Indeed guardian is needed, remove tdm.

3 Likes

While I agree with your swap, I don’t feel right taking away somebody else’s beloved mode to get mine back, I do believe there’s enough room for guardian to come back .

Bring back Guardian!!!

9 Likes

I have a feeling it will be back.

3 Likes

I love your positivity !:vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

I do they should rotate the play list every tour.

2 Likes

Bump.

Bring back Guardian!!!

2 Likes

I believe TC themselves said it’s just not popular enough to bring back for ranked, unfortunately.

Evidence to support your claim?

Bring back Guardian!!!

1 Like

They mentioned it in the latest developer stream.

See I hated that they got rid of Guardian (imo it’s a core mode that cant be replaced like koth even though I dont like koth lol) but I could have lived with it if they got rid of Escalation as well. I refuse to believe that Escalation has more players than Guardian did

1 Like

There it is good sir. If it’s any consolation I wouldn’t mind if they brought it back It can’t be more dead than some of the already dead playlists.

This has been just a soul crushing day.

1 Like

Guardian was always the most popular mode in Gears 2 and 3 (aside from Horde and then TDM). It wasn’t until TC effed with the spawns that it became “less populated.”

They need to a least give classic Guardian a chance before completely gutting from ranked.

Edit; forgot to mention about the atrocious tier system which IMO affected Guardian the most. ANY 3-2 victory you’d lose hundreds or get a big fat zero. Rounds in which you were leader would always result in severe point loss regardless of how you performed.

That also turned people off from Guardian ^^^

2 Likes