“Grind season” requirements changed?

I went to look at the achievement on TrueAchievements today and noticed the description says “ Won 25 Ranked matches in one Ranked Season.” I couldn’t find anything about this anywhere else, including OP4’s patch notes. If this change is accurate, then getting the achievement is much less of a headache. Anyone have any insights?

1 Like

It appears certain new achievements are visible already after installing the update, according to other forum users, so perhaps Grind Season has also been changed with Op 4. Would verify if I had installed the update already but it’s currently still in the process of being downloaded.

1 secret achv tho

Edit “wake up in the med bay in escape”

Why do you go around spoiling it for people?

Lol.
:disappointed_relieved:

If this is true… That’s super lame. I actually just got this achievement last week.

There are 24 new achievements https://www.trueachievements.com/n42442/gears-5-operation-4-brothers-in-arms-achievements

1 Like

I noticed that too. Great news for anyone that hasn’t got it. Unlucky on those who won a ranked game 1 per week for the whole operation. Now to get that 100K Kills in Versus reduced lol

2 Likes