Grind season broken yet again

Here I was thinking I could finally get this cheevo out of the way. Guess not. Won a ranked match and nothing. TC is such a great company, really hope everyone stays safe and healthy there.

1 Like

You can try your luck with submitting a tick, trying twitter or playing lotto

I like your chances for lotto

2 Likes

Twitter is for ***humans, instead of writing a ticket I might as well call my local shaman and ask him for a solution.
Guess I’ll play Lotto. Maybe that solves the issue.

1 Like

Did your percentage move at all?

Nope, still 50%

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

Edit: POPPED when I relaunched

Got my win, still on 50% .

Hopefully it pops toward the end of the week,

I saw a bunch of TA people post they also had it stuck at 50%.

2 Likes

didn’t get a chevo so hope someone dies of a viral infection, nice :+1::rofl::rofl:

I thought it was broken when i won my last match for this season. I got this achievement last night about 11pm. What i did is hard reboot xbox,… start game,… go to versus then it popped up for me. Recommend hard reboot

1 Like

I got it yesterday after winning a match. My tracker was stuck at 75% the whole OP3 season.

Restart your xbox, sometimes it helps.

1 Like

One step closer to glory my friend. One.Step.Closer.

1 Like

Everything you say to me…

1 Like

I quit

1 Like

But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

Take it easy there Chester.

1 Like

Similar as other people already posted, once you get your last weeks’ victory, quit and relaunch the game. The achievement will pop once you connect to he servers =p

1 Like

I won today, i have played all operation 3 every week, and win, and it has not give it to me the achievement

Have you tried restarting? This has solved the issue for myself and a few other people.

Just like yurs im still at 50% won every week just like my op2 and still not unocking