Gridiron seems dead/needs changes/I don't think it should be Ranked

Don’t get me wrong Its a decent mode but takes forever to find games in it compared to anything else.
not only that so many times I have seen where a 1v1 will happen and a guy just keeps running away with the flag
it’s very slow gameplay in general also.

If I was to change it I would take the one life out and just have a constant battle to cap the flag or something
like real capture the flag so many ways this mode could be way better and more liked.

but as of right now I think it should be swapped out for Guardian or Dodgeball but that’s just my opinion

1 Like

the problem now with not finding games is the new ranking system. Solo players that were previously playing simply do not attend

I haven’t noticed a difference in queue times between gridiron and KOTH. I’m in central US.

I see the mode as a replacement for war zone or execution but with a twist to make things more interesting. It’s not supposed to be go go go like KOTH or other respawn modes. I think it’s really geared for those people who like one life game modes but want things a little more interesting. If you add spawns etc then you’re just sort of missing the point of it. That’s my opinion.

Wish the mode was more popular but folks are set in their ways. One life game types aren’t as popular these days

1 Like

Some ppl may choose to play other modes due to some of these new achievements also.

1 Like

I definitely think there needs to be more incentive to capture the flag. Most rounds just end up like a match of Warzone. Maybe make it 3 or 4 points.

1 Like

I like that

Gridiron should have execution rules, I had a match last night and everyone stopped going for the flag because the enemy started to camp with lancers.

2 Likes

The parameters of the game mode need to be overhauled.

1 Like

It’s numbers dropped off because they brought guardian back!

Long live Guardian!!!

2 Likes