Gears Forums

Gow4 is now unplayable

(BraveHearts GG) #22

Here’s the clip.

(Kitten Britchez) #23

One good thing though about the increase in players (when the lobbies aren’t dissolving for no reason), I can actually find a guardian match in no time.

Wish it was like that always. Loving me some ranked guardian.

(III EnVii III) #24

The only mode worth playing is KOTH - that’s where all the pros are at :muscle:

(Kitten Britchez) #25

That’s true but sometimes I need a break. Guardian is more low key for me so after a sweaty KOTH match it’s nice to kick back.

(III EnVii III) #26

Ah ok, now that makes sense.

If I have a break, I normally go into Dodgeball :+1:

(Phaaze) #27

Yeah servers have always been crap for the past week or more. It’s so bad the alarm in Checkout will blare until the end of the game.

This is somehow acceptable, so don’t expect it to get better with Gears 5.

(III EnVii III) #28

No, I mean normally they are bad but you can find games.

Today it’s been super duper bad.

(SOLOxJUICY) #29

lobby disolved every time wtf , is it 5x wait time weekend?

(III EnVii III) #30

For the 50000655th time, severs are having issues and TC are working on a fix.

(Xenokai) #31

There huge focus on quit bans has been driving people away from the game altogether. Gears 1-3 didn’t need this, so why add it here? Coalition are a bit to focused on esports and bans like this. Then keeping its overall fan base happy. They really need to open social up to 5 man teams, the quitters would prob play that over ranked then.

(CobraPredateur) #32

Slt the lag game to all parties because of the servers too far it is unattainable big advantage for those who serve it at home must stop it turn well at the start and the other history of ping it is abused

(Phaaze) #33

Haha, no I get what you mean and I 110% agree.

(III EnVii III) #34

Aha I’m sure you can gather from your friends having issues to the forums being flooded with similar topics that somethings going on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Lord Kable) #35

:joy::joy::joy:

(Phaaze) #36

The thing is I actually didn’t include the part about them always being bad because I’m sure most forum goers here know that already, so I decided to keep out the obvious, lol. But yes, the servers some way some how are always in bad shape, and this past week is just way worse than the “normal” bad.

That and none of my friends play Gears as much as I do but they darn sure hear me complain about it enough. Lol

(III EnVii III) #37

Aha fair enough and have I played with you before?

Your GT seems familiar, if your not EU then I’m mistaken …

(Noble Guardian) #38

This happened today :laughing:

Cheers,

(TomJelleyUK) #39

Same here in UK. Ranked matches wont load into a lobby and on social versus you cant pick the next map and loads back into the first game you just played.

(V7K1NG) #40

Instead of coming on here and ■■■■■■■■ making thread after thread about it, why not contact the coalition, or Dana, or Ryan via their social media pages and explain to them about what’s going on with the game, so things can get resolved, that’s what a bunch of us did yesterday, we let Ryan know what’s going on via Twitter

(Asparragus) #41

The Coalition/MS Studios knows their network engineering sucks @ss in GOW. Load balancing is garbage for a company that was acquired by Microsoft Studios you’d expect them to at least use Amazon Web Services and get rid of this ridiculous peer based hosting crap.